Las Vegas Shooting

Remove this Banner Ad

Was he targeting women? Seemed to be a lot of women in the deceased.

Was he targeting women? Seemed to be a lot of women in the deceased.

Can you reliably shoot individuals at that range? I suppose with a bipod you can?

With a sniper rifle you can

Given he was firing 90+ shots a second (fully automatic) in the latest reports, I don't think there was much aiming involved. It's probably more to do with the target audience of the concert.

Given he was firing 90+ shots a second (fully automatic) in the latest reports, I don't think there was much aiming involved. It's probably more to do with the target audience of the concert.
Bump trigger, sets it to like a semi automatic. You can still aim and the range wasn't huge.

And who knows how skilled he was but given his arsenal. ...

Anyone know why he done it? Lost it all on black and decided to go out with a bang?

According to early reports he was not in financial distress and was actually up for that particular trip.

He did it because he could.

Incredibly sad that this s**t keeps on happening and they do nothing about the gun laws. Imagine going to do your shopping at Coles here and picking up some ammunition then stopping off at KMart to pick up a gun, mind boggling.

Just seems so odd. The huge amount of weapons in the room and at his home. Long unexplained absences from his home. Incredibly wealthy with no history of employment apart from the early 80s. Son of a bank robber, pretty much a ghost in this day and age. No criminal or medical history of note.

Also haven't heard anything about the reports a lady told them all they were gonna die. The two cars? The police scanners shared a whole lot of info that doesn't seem to have been followed up. The leaked photos seem odd as well.

Just spent 6 months overseas. His wife seems a little shady hard to shuffle through what's real and fake at the moment but I've read some interesting things about her.

The whole thing doesn't make a lot of sense. I guess it's harder to believe it's just an old bloke who snapped but I can't help but be drawn to the fact there might be something deeper to this. I guess time will tell.

absolutely horrible tragedy. It's a scary world we live in.

Police when questioned today gave a hint that the partner is a person of interest. Wild speculation but could she have known??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing. Because the argument "if everyone was armed this could have been stopped" doesnt fly, the next best they can come up with is "nothing can be done to stop these events occurring". Ugh

She's apparently in the Phillipines now. Suspicious timing if you ask me.
I just watched a video that's apparently the wife at the airport. Dunno if it's her but she claims 'pow, 4 days America you wait'.

Shits getting weird hard to tell if it's her or what but this whole thing is getting bonkers.

Edit: don't think it's her having watched it a few times.

Incredibly sad that this s**t keeps on happening and they do nothing about the gun laws. Imagine going to do your shopping at Coles here and picking up some ammunition then stopping off at KMart to pick up a gun, mind boggling.
Less than 30 years ago, you could (maybe not ammo at Coles). K-Mart, Big W, Amart, all sold guns. Don't recall what checks, if any, other than being over 18.

First bit was definitely a fully automatic weapon, just by the sound. It looks like he was just firing into the crowd

He went through all required checks and had no criminal history. Pretty crazy to think someone with no criminal history or mental health history is capable of this.

The pictures of his hotel room in the aftermath show a note on a coffee table. Very interested to hear what he said, if he left one.

Just seems so odd. The huge amount of weapons in the room and at his home. Long unexplained absences from his home. Incredibly wealthy with no history of employment apart from the early 80s. Son of a bank robber, pretty much a ghost in this day and age. No criminal or medical history of note.

Also haven't heard anything about the reports a lady told them all they were gonna die. The two cars? The police scanners shared a whole lot of info that doesn't seem to have been followed up. The leaked photos seem odd as well.

Just spent 6 months overseas. His wife seems a little shady hard to shuffle through what's real and fake at the moment but I've read some interesting things about her.

The whole thing doesn't make a lot of sense. I guess it's harder to believe it's just an old bloke who snapped but I can't help but be drawn to the fact there might be something deeper to this. I guess time will tell.

absolutely horrible tragedy. It's a scary world we live in.
There are a few reports saying there was a shooter in the crowd and 2 in the rooms.

Also, how can the FBI rule out terrorism in under 12 hours, I doubt they can draft a memo in 12 hours.

Something very odd going on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back