Last book you read?

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it's a graphic novel, but has anyone else read Maus? I read it a few years ago having borrowed it from my brother, and right now could easily it again

There's no doubt the Holocaust is a heavy subject, but I feel a book like this has the ability to reach an audience that won't necessarily read a textbook or full novel on the subject - I know the following is happening in America, but they aren't the first place to ban Maus

Books shouldn't be banned. Simple as that.

If they think that's bad get them to read about 10 of the WW2 books I've got.

Great idea morons.

I know it's a graphic novel, but has anyone else read Maus? I read it a few years ago having borrowed it from my brother, and right now could easily it again

There's no doubt the Holocaust is a heavy subject, but I feel a book like this has the ability to reach an audience that won't necessarily read a textbook or full novel on the subject - I know the following is happening in America, but they aren't the first place to ban Maus

Oh god.

Please dont....

/i had to support a Year 10 class doing that book. It was awful- really hard to analyse and I just did not grasp it, at all. Was a nightmare from my POV.
Tbf tho, I suppose that went well with most of my time that year in my new role, feeling completely incompetent and having nfi in general.. :thumbsupv1:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back