Competitions LAST MAN STANDING

Remove this Banner Ad

LAST MAN STANDING - COMPETITION RULES
Hark Sainters!

Thought I might run a Last Man Standing competition for ships and giggles.

A Last Man Standing tipping competition is a popular type of competition where participants are required to select a winning team from a list of games each round. Here are some basic rules:
  1. Eligibility: The competition is open to St Kilda posters only.
  2. Entry: No need to apply to enter, you can simply enter the competition by nominating a team to be a Round 1 winner.
  3. Deadlines: You must submit a selection before the end of each round. You can only nominate a team from a game that has not commenced by the time stamp of your post. Late entries will not be accepted.
  4. Selection: You must select one AFL team each round. The selected team must win for you to remain in the competition.
  5. Elimination: If your nominated team loses or draws, you will be eliminated from the competition. The last participant remaining will be declared the winner.
  6. Tiebreakers: In case of a tie, a tiebreakers will be used to determine the winner. The tiebreakers will be determined at some point by myself.
  7. Bye rounds: No tips will be entered during the bye rounds.
  8. Disputes: Any disputes arising during the competition will be resolved by the me, and my decision will be final.
  9. Prizes: Not sure what we can do for a prize, beyond being acknowledged as clairvoyant. Perhaps George may be able to organize a badge for the winner
  10. Rule Changes: I reserve the right to change the rules of the competition at any time, provided I give adequate notice to all participants.
  11. A tipper who forgets to tip in any given week will be allowed to play on but must tip two winners in the next week.
  12. If a player inadvertantly tips a team they have already selected in a prior round, they will be required to select two teams in the next round from which this anaomaly was detected.
You all know how this works, but feel free to ask questions if you don't. Get your Round 1 tips in now!

Last edited:

I think in previous competitions you could only nominate a team once for the entire season so that you couldn’t tip the Cats for example every week.

Is this the case here as well?
( Before I choose my team)

Actually, GWS.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think in previous competitions you could only nominate a team once for the entire season so that you couldn’t tip the Cats for example every week.

Is this the case here as well?
( Before I choose my team)

Actually, GWS.
Yes. Correct you can only select a team once.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back