Last One Laughing

Remove this Banner Ad

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 - Orazio Fantasia, Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti, Shaun McKernan Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 - Orazio Fantasia, Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti, Shaun McKernan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Starting on Amazon Prime on June 19th. If it was intelligent humour it would probably be very watchable. But going by the trailer it's peurile toilet humour which will make it unbearable.

I just watched the first episode and didn't laugh once.

Format absolutely favours absurdist comedians like Sam Simmons and Anne Edmonds. Unfortunately I typically don't find that sort of humour funny, so I only got the occasional laugh from the episodes I've watched, but it's entertaining enough (particularly at this time when there's not a whole heap of options).

Also, there is way too much Rebel Wilson and Joel Creasy airtime, and too much Sam Simmons nudity

Format absolutely favours absurdist comedians like Sam Simmons and Anne Edmonds. Unfortunately I typically don't find that sort of humour funny, so I only got the occasional laugh from the episodes I've watched, but it's entertaining enough (particularly at this time when there's not a whole heap of options).

Also, there is way too much Rebel Wilson and Joel Creasy airtime, and too much Sam Simmons nudity
Sam’s sack wasn’t blurred which was disconcerting. I have a huge crush on Anne so I loved her performance. Frank was a pisser too. Ed just flew under the radar and was boring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back