Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 7, 2011
Right Behind You
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Can GAGF

This is my last post!

I will not go on in 2024 unless Aristotle Pickett is served his week ban for foty in effect immediately.

I enjoy the banter but when rules for me and not for thee are the rule of the day, it's time to move on.

What was the point of even running the competition at all?

Last edited:

Bullshit.

You are too much of an insecure attention seeker to stay away from this forum for 2 minutes.
There's hope. zackah is talking about his unserved sentence in the no limits thread. :policeofficer:

We'll see what happens otherwise that's it.

There's hope. zackah is talking about his unserved sentence in the no limits thread. :policeofficer:

I banted TT yesterday so have to wait a day or two.

My hammer doesn’t have the stamina it used to.

To be honest, you leaving the Bay for good is far far more appealing than AP getting a 2 week vaccy.

But as I say, you are too much of a squib/welcher to follow through with your promise. Just like a typical trump rimmer.

#Justice4AristotlePickett

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I banted TT yesterday so have to wait a day or two.

My hammer doesn’t have the stamina it used to.

I thought having that exotic European Vacarion during Blues-Tember would have resorted all the energy to your 'hammer' and other whatnots.

You may need your GP to write you up a script for these friend :)

images

To be honest, you leaving the Bay for good is far far more appealing than AP getting a 2 week vaccy.

But as I say, you are too much of a squib/welcher to follow through with your promise. Just like a typical trump rimmer.

#Justice4AristotlePickett
Nah I've had enough.

I thought having that exotic European Vacarion during Blues-Tember would have resorted all the energy to your 'hammer' and other whatnots.

You may need your GP to write you up a script for these friend :)

images
Stop trying to make this thread about you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back