Game Day LAST WEEK THEY KICK ONE GOAL

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
THIS WEEK THEY KICK 22

4885139e8b5c586f34f245e9ad9fe8e4

Just wanted to show Ken that goal less quarters are easy to get.

I am so proud that it was our club that provided them with that record, along with several others, for that game.

It is really sad, it is heart-breaking. This is dangerous territory. Once I cried at the slightest bump in the road and now I join in on the ridicule.

We are the Woodville of the AFL. That is what Woodville would do. Provide the platform for other teams to break monumental records.

The Port Adelaide Peckers. The Port Adelaide "we love our teal and v-jumper" Peckers.

We are truly a "timid club" as described by one of our much loved and respected legends.

To think that the club DOES NOT LISTEN to former legends that know the culture of what the club should be is just the very thing that this club would never do throughout its history BUT some custodians in our AFL venture have made listening to its legends a taboo.

We are a tolerant club. We tolerate all this with one excuse after the other.

I heard KT say that they haven't been listening to the supporters "well enough". He should try listening to the former legends first.

Ken didnt play the game. The players did. If anybody is to be blamed its the players. Collectively they played the worse game of the last decade yesturday

I've always believed that the buck stopped with the coach; the man being paid the big bucks for taking responsibility for the players' performance.
If the coach isn't responsible for the team's performance why is he so handsomely reimbursed financially?
Any head coach who doesn't take responsibility for his charges' performance over a lengthy period of time is taking money under false pretences.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Kangas ambushed us and we were ill prepared

"ill prepared" for a change of tactics, I'll grant. we have a slowish midfield; they changed up how they move the ball. nice work Shaw

but it's no "ambush" when one side is incompetent, disrespectful at the selection table. just two key talls to cover properly and that game becomes a merely "typical" loss to a side whipped up to white heat, and not one of the all time embarrassments

I have to say - LOL at the ambushed line.

It's a competitive sport. You don't have an agreement with your opponent about which style they will play.

It's just fortunate we had enough on field leadership an experience to deal with it on the day. Westy, Robbie, Boak, Rockliffe, Hartlett. Take a bow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back