News Late Changes 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, but it still means everyone who went with Sandiwitts or Stef Martin etc will be ahead.
Not if they only average 100.
Also dependant on where the extra cash was spent.

Rucks are really going off this year.
Scoring 15-20 ppg more for the same numbers as last year.
I find it hard to believe they're all getting 3 or 4 more HTA just from the removal of the third man up.
Bonts score certainly hasn't suffered from it.

If Goldy is a late out, Preuss will come in surely. Don't stress

You don't understand. I live in Central Europe. Game kicked off about 5AM Sunday here, so I needed to set the alarm to be 100% sure Shitterd wasn't playing. My phone's alarm tone is a System of a Down song. Hey, it wakes me up.

But yeah basi cally what I'm trying to say here is my Mrs is NOT happy with me. I was just like, chill out babe and dragged out the laptop from under the bed and got my trade in. She's still not talking to me.

t9w38n.jpg

Oh wow

Loopholes just got hammered

I was thinking the other day about the loophole thing.

Are we better off setting and forget with Danger captain? Or tempting ourselves with other player scores which Danger could crush easily...

228 comes to my mind.

I was thinking the other day about the loophole thing.

Are we better off setting and forget with Danger captain? Or tempting ourselves with other player scores which Danger could crush easily...

228 comes to my mind.
If you can, so basically if Geelong aren't playing in the 2nd last or last match of the week, just VC Danger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back