News Late Changes 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Congratulations to Test Tickle you have been awarded this special one-off BF badge in recognition of all the Late Changes Reports that you have so promptly provided us over the last few years. Well deserved, mate.

late-changes-badge.png

Congratulations to Test Tickle you have been awarded this special one-off BF badge in recognition of all the Late Changes Reports that you have so promptly provided us over the last few years. Well deserved, mate.

View attachment 687212
Aw wow that’s awesome, I’m over the moon with this, I haven’t even had time to get a speech together, thanks heaps.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Aw wow that’s awesome, I’m over the moon with this, I haven’t even had time to get a speech together, thanks heaps.

It's well deserved mate. You have helped more people avoid SC doughnuts over a number of years than anyone else on BigFooty with the Late Changes reports you provide for your fellow BF users. Much appreciated.

Kelly N

Senior List
Mar 1, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
Your not getting my badge!
Normally you have the Friday changes up within 0.000000000001 seconds of the official AFL tweet so not sure what happened this week. Hopefully you are not slowing down in your old age Sheeds or perhaps that flash new badge is bringing on some level of complacency. :confused:

Normally you have the Friday changes up within 0.000000000001 seconds of the official AFL tweet so not sure what happened this week. Hopefully you are not slowing down in your old age Sheeds or perhaps that flash new badge is bringing on some level of complacency. :confused:
haha you'll need to help me out this weekend, i'm going camping :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back