Latest news...

Remove this Banner Ad

Visro

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2000
1. Brent Tuckey has been elevated from the rookie list and Chad Morrison has been placed on the long term injury list. Tuckey has apparently impressed the coaching staff.

2. Chris Judd looks set to make his AFL debut this Saturday.

3. Forget Zac Beeck. He thinks he will be delisted at the end of the season.

4. Adam Hunter earns $90,000 (over how many seasons I don't know) and gets out of tax easily.

5. East Perth had a pissup at Rotto yesterday.

The last three are totally useless and irrelevant but who cares? :D

I thought we could already elevate a rookie as we only have one player on the veterans list?

Does that mean we can now elevate two?

P.S. If Tuckey does become a success, I'll be expecting some recognition for being the only one to support him. ;)

Originally posted by Mr Eagle

It depends on how well Tuckey does, and if he shows promise then on how soon we can get someone to kneecap Harding out of the squad :D

So how does it work exactly ..... how does Morrison come back onto the list, does Tuckey have to be put back down onto the Rookie list? Is that possible midseason?

Originally posted by jod23
So how does it work exactly ..... how does Morrison come back onto the list, does Tuckey have to be put back down onto the Rookie list? Is that possible midseason?

The same thing happened at Essendon last year. Peverill was elevated to the senior squad after Misiti went on the long term injury list, but after Misiti came back Peverill had to go back onto the rookie list (though in this case due to cap restictions).

So yeah, tuckey may end up back on the rookie list. Unless, as Mr Eagle suggested, an unfortunate "accident" happens to Harding.

Beeck reckons he is going to get cut NOW? February??? Gee he's not going to be trying too hard this year, is he?

"Excuse me while I spend 7 months waiting to get cut....which wouldn't happen if I spent those months working on my game!"

Good luck to Tuckey, I hope he proves his Pie critics wrong.

This new bloke started work where I work yesterday and he plays in the East Perth Reserves. I Asked him what the hell was up with Beeck and he said that whilst he was more of a development player, Beeck had told my workmate a couple of days earlier, that he did not expect to remain on the Rookie list at the end of the season. Sounds like he's really trying to get elevated doesn't it...

It depends on how well Tuckey does, and if he shows promise then on how soon we can get someone to kneecap Harding out of the squad :D

Im sure if (Ken) Tuckey can deliver the goods, I'm sure a slight mishap to Harding can be arranged. :D

As for Big Zac, I think we should of stuck with Kris Miller instead of this bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back