News Launchbox being Threatened

Remove this Banner Ad

By Someone who is Illegally Selling HDD full of Roms and ISO's alongside with Emulators.

Just Because he is having a Massive Sook about people no liking his Video's on Youtube.

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/42213-we-need-your-help-were-being-attacked-and-threatened/
What a scumbag. Selling roms and software illegally and then complains when his “business” is threatened.

Reminds me of those dumb s**t drug dealers that ring the cops to report that their crop got ripped off. Lol.

What a scumbag. Selling roms and software illegally and then complains when his “business” is threatened.

Reminds me of those dumb s**t drug dealers that ring the cops to report that their crop got ripped off. Lol.

He Sure Is.

I laughed as he would be the 1 getting in Trouble and not Launchbox as he is Selling Roms/Games/ISO's without Permission

It’s funny, I’ve got no problems with emulating old arcade games or something. Hard to get stuff for personal use, but selling roms is bloody low. I’ve built my own MAME cabinet, but I’ve seen them (or the 60 in 1 types) for sale in big stores recently.

A recent Stratco catalogue had an arcade machine for sale. Somehow I don’t think they tracked down Namco to license Pacman lol.

It’s funny, I’ve got no problems with emulating old arcade games or something. Hard to get stuff for personal use, but selling roms is bloody low. I’ve built my own MAME cabinet, but I’ve seen them (or the 60 in 1 types) for sale in big stores recently.

A recent Stratco catalogue had an arcade machine for sale. Somehow I don’t think they tracked down Namco to license Pacman lol.

Majority of People are fine people using if for Personal Use when people get mad is when people make money from them

I don't really understand why you give a *, most older roms are open source and easily acquirable. If someone doesn't want to do the work themselves and just want a preloadef harddrive may as well offer the service...

I don't really understand why you give a ****, most older roms are open source and easily acquirable. If someone doesn't want to do the work themselves and just want a preloadef harddrive may as well offer the service...

I posted mostly for Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back