Society/Culture Lauren Southern is a piece of sh*t who appeals to thirsty incels for money.

Is Southern a race-baiting shitbag?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CheapCharlie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
DogeChiefmeme.jpg

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
The rationalwiki pic of her holding a gun is making me thirsty. What did she do that I can't learn from wiki?

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
In my opinion.

Chief is increasingly trolling his own website.

SRP rules.

3. A single sentence post just to insult, call someone deluded, a snowflake, Nazi or anything else of that nature will be deleted. Repeat offenders will receive appropriate consequences - most often a thread ban. Contribute to the discussion or don’t post.

Chief is increasingly trolling his own website.

SRP rules.

3. A single sentence post just to insult, call someone deluded, a snowflake, Nazi or anything else of that nature will be deleted. Repeat offenders will receive appropriate consequences - most often a thread ban. Contribute to the discussion or don’t post.
Oh! Is Southern a BigFooty member?

Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
You can get deported on character grounds for slinging a bit of weed these days but somehow this woman is worthy of a residency visa? Sounds like a Peter Dutton special.

Dutto's only helping a mate work out where best 'his banana be'

Barnaby Joyce finds 'love' with alt-right commentator Lauren Southern
Fri 11 Dec 2020 13.27 AEDT

Barnaby Joyce, for one, is delighted that alt-right commentator Lauren Southern has joined Sky News Australia as a regular contributor. “I don’t know who that person is but I’ve economically and politically fallen in love with her,” Joyce gushed when Southern finished talking about how Australia and the west is “capitulating at every turn” to China. “They have people within our government making decisions for us,” the new Australian resident told host Paul Murray.

Murray was equally effusive about his guest: “A sheila comes from Canada and she’s a straight talker and she’s welcome amongst us at all times and every time...”

Back