Society/Culture Lauren Southern is a piece of sh*t who appeals to thirsty incels for money.

Is Southern a race-baiting shitbag?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

She must be truly scarey to cop the paranoid smear.
Has this one been calling out whackjob lefties for being hypocritical racist fruitcakes ? or something even more dangerous like being a free speech advocate ?

Best i go check her out.
Are you doing a “Best of Whataboutism” tour of threads?

You can get deported on character grounds for slinging a bit of weed these days but somehow this woman is worthy of a residency visa? Sounds like a Peter Dutton special.

She's an au pair?

I would have thought that once she surveyed the available members of the master race and gave up and went for an asian dude the incels would have abandoned her, but I guess cucks gunna cuck.

LOL serious? Was it Andy Ngo?

Basically I think she's lucky she blonde and symmetrical / at the top end of average, like that young lady who s**t herself and now carries a rifle everywhere because 'mah rights'... Kaitlin Bennett? And why do they always have to have guns? Obama was in office for 8 years, he didn't try to take guns away. What's that? The NRA does it as a scare campaign because their board is full of manufacturers?

1612676577234.png 1612677010550.png
Note the headband: LC's Canadian

I wish I could find the footage - I have a recollection when she and Stefan Molyneux did their tour of Oz/NZ a couple years ago, they were a bit rude to a Maori gentleman on camera (a courier driver, if I remember). Being from NZ, i immediately knew what would happen - the Maori gentleman took up their challenge and they backed down straight away, which is good because it would have been a double murder live on TV.

If anyone could find and post that footage, I'd be grateful

Last edited:
She's an au pair?

LOL serious? Was it Andy Ngo?

Basically I think she's lucky she blonde and symmetrical / at the top end of average, like that young lady who sh*t herself and now carries a rifle everywhere because 'mah rights'... Kaitlin Bennett? And why do they always have to have guns? Obama was in office for 8 years, he didn't try to take guns away. What's that? The NRA does it as a scare campaign because their board is full of manufacturers?

View attachment 1053163 View attachment 1053165
Note the headband: LC's Canadian

I wish I could find the footage - I have a recollection when she and Stefan Molyneux did their tour of Oz/NZ a couple years ago, they were a bit rude to a Maori gentleman on camera (a courier driver, if I remember). Being from NZ, i immediately knew what would happen - the Maori gentleman took up their challenge and they backed down straight away, which is good because it would have been a double murder live on TV.

If anyone could find and post that footage, I'd be grateful
I had never heard of this person until I think Chief linked an article about her. I'm just here to laugh at the ferrets that think they are master race.

She must be truly scarey to cop the paranoid smear.
Has this one been calling out whackjob lefties for being hypocritical racist fruitcakes ? or something even more dangerous like being a free speech advocate ?

Best i go check her out.
I think you, particularly, will like what you find. Have fun!

Only just discovered?
See the bit where he's blocked? Might have just not checked in on her doings seeing as she hasn't been back in the news since she abandoned her white supremacy nutter grift. I had no idea what she was up to in the last little while.

I would have thought that once she surveyed the available members of the master race and gave up and went for an asian dude the incels would have abandoned her, but I guess cucks gunna cuck.
As ever:

The paradox explained:

This essay offers a philosophical analysis of the misogyny women experience in the alternative right (alt-right) movement. I argue that this misogyny takes on a paradoxical form: the better alt-right women propagandists promote hate, the greater the hostility they experience from their fellow racists and critics; the more submissive women alt-right members become, the harsher the impact of misogyny on them.

Back