Society/Culture Lauren Southern & Stefan Molyneux Australian tour

Remove this Banner Ad

While the rest of you white-genocide denying dribblers continue to be a disappointment to your mothers, young Lauren is already producing her second documentary.

Not a bad move from her.
She is photogenic and from that clip she is using a heavy filter which makes her look quite attractive

She realised that there wasn't a future in prodding SJWs for click bait, or in making unsuccessful tours abroad to earn some cash.
You can only say the same thing so many times before it becomes tedious.

Poor 'ol Stefan...
Lauren had been waiting to bang him for a good couple of years, and then she spends time on tour with him and realises he is a smooth talker, with little underneath the hood.

One of the great sooks of all time. He'll come back to try and recoup some money. So will Southern and Moyneux. They've found a way to monetise racist emotion.

40099466_675442196163208_2166481417926606848_n.jpg

this dude's star faded pretty quickly

Basically thanked Antifa and the protest groups for giving her so much publicity and increasing her online presence

Also highlighted what a reactive censored society Australia has become.

This country is ****ed. It's all downhill from here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah... but why do you have free tickets to a Pauline Hanson rally?
Was it part of a membership thing?

They were giving them away for free inside every packet of Rice Bubbles & Frosties…...But definitely not Cocoa Pops.

She's like the first decent enough looking female I've seen that's conservative. It's a really weird feeling actually seeing one. I thought I wouldn't mind their views because of their looks, but I actually do and just perceive her as incredibly unintelligent. But in her defense she is right about things that are already common sense anyway. Her main problem is she's out of her depth and seems more interested in "owning" arguments than not being *ed.

The other guy actually seems to talk some interesting philosophy from what I've seen. Good on him for "going there" and linking intelligence and other stuff to race.

She's like the first decent enough looking female I've seen that's conservative. It's a really weird feeling actually seeing one. I thought I wouldn't mind their views because of their looks, but I actually do and just perceive her as incredibly unintelligent. But in her defense she is right about things that are already common sense anyway. Her main problem is she's out of her depth and seems more interested in "owning" arguments than not being ******ed.

The other guy actually seems to talk some interesting philosophy from what I've seen. Good on him for "going there" and linking intelligence and other stuff to race.
Lauren Southern has always been more of a content creator as opposed to public debater and speaker.

This is one of my favs

So Kelloggs is supporting Pauline Hanson and the other poster who has free tickets eats rice bubbles..
Ok

Pauline Hanson tickets are as cheap & nasty as a cereal box give away.

And those with a predilection for anything darker than beige aint included in Pauline's world.

Now you're up to speed.

What does she say?

She did well from conning a whole lotta rednecks out of 100 bucks to listen to her talk s**t?

Don't be a tight arse

You knock people who paid a hundred notes but still want to hear what she said

Don't be a tight arse

You knock people who paid a hundred notes but still want to hear what she said

Only need half a brain to work out what she said at the redneck convention.
I asked what she said about her Australian tour in the YouTube video not what she said at her redneck convention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back