Society/Culture Lauren Southern & Stefan Molyneux Australian tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading instagram/facebook/etc comments you'd swear the young LNP bootlickers in this country have never spoken to a female before. They find a hottie who supports their views and they all start running around screaming I'm a naughty tory.
cos none of those concerned , of either sex , are serious people

Reading instagram/facebook/etc comments you'd swear the young LNP bootlickers in this country have never spoken to a female before. They find a hottie who supports their views and they all start running around screaming I'm a naughty tory.
That’s the one whose wife took over as MP.

England is a class-riddled cesspool of fake royalty and entitled dickheads.

cherf , they are grifters

dont give the grift a publicity
BigFooty is never going to overpower YouTube. I think it’s important for people to see what’s happening and hear the views of people who know what they’re talking about. Hence, sharing a blog post.

Sorry if posted before

Great article.

Southern swanning around speaking about immigrants, great replacement theory ... then marrying an Asian guy and moving to Australia with him and their child.

She is truly a vomit-stain of a person.

Great article.

Southern swanning around speaking about immigrants, great replacement theory ... then marrying an Asian guy and moving to Australia with him and their child.

She is truly a vomit-stain of a person.
How thirsty are some of those alt-right lads lol !

mcinnes though , what a rodent.

Sorry if posted before

That's actively terrifying.

She sounds so superficial on one hand, and just so incredibly naive and completely unconnected to the consequences of her actions. It's like there's an intense disconnect between her experiences and her opinions, like she's living completely inside her head.

I can't help but feel she's going to do something so extreme it's going to be the end of her and her activism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's actively terrifying.

She sounds so superficial on one hand, and just so incredibly naive and completely unconnected to the consequences of her actions. It's like there's an intense disconnect between her experiences and her opinions, like she's living completely inside her head.

I can't help but feel she's going to do something so extreme it's going to be the end of her and her activism.
Dunno about naive.
She spends a lot of time rationalising her behaviour which means she knows what she is doing.

Dunno about naive.
She spends a lot of time rationalising her behaviour which means she knows what she is doing.
I think you're giving her too much credit.

She has every sign of getting involved before she knew what she was doing and getting stuck on a sunk costs fallacy, with some cognitive dissonance to boot. Reading that article, you get the impression she doesn't equate what has been done/happened to her to the ideals she professes; she's hypocritical in the worst possible way, but she doesn't see it.

She's not paid the price for it yet, either. Either her 'team' turns on her (and that won't be kind or pretty) or she says the wrong thing at the wrong time and overall censorship and her message being too expensive (like Milo's became) for advertisers. She'll disappear, just like Milo did.

Or, she'll insult the wrong person at the wrong time, and she'll get hurt.

I don't know how I feel about that. There's nothing about her platform I appreciate on any level or anything remotely supportable/not vile in her messaging. Could be I don't like the idea of another woman subjected to shame and ruination by a group of old white guys.

I think you're giving her too much credit.

She has every sign of getting involved before she knew what she was doing and getting stuck on a sunk costs fallacy, with some cognitive dissonance to boot. Reading that article, you get the impression she doesn't equate what has been done/happened to her to the ideals she professes; she's hypocritical in the worst possible way, but she doesn't see it.

She's not paid the price for it yet, either. Either her 'team' turns on her (and that won't be kind or pretty) or she says the wrong thing at the wrong time and overall censorship and her message being too expensive (like Milo's became) for advertisers. She'll disappear, just like Milo did.

Or, she'll insult the wrong person at the wrong time, and she'll get hurt.

I don't know how I feel about that. There's nothing about her platform I appreciate on any level or anything remotely supportable/not vile in her messaging. Could be I don't like the idea of another woman subjected to shame and ruination by a group of old white guys.

She's a drug dealer with a conscience, but her conscience isn't enough to stop her dealing drugs.
She was selling crack before, now she's trying to sell prescription medicine, coz selling prescription medicine isn't as bad as selling crack.
She's smart enough to work out that either way she's a drug dealer. She's not trying to convince herself, she's trying to convince her audience.

It's never been about her message for her followers, it has always been about who she is.
She's the lipstick on the alt-right racism pig.

Southern's renounced the "alt-right" when she re-appeared... she claims to be a "nuanced centrist" now :drunk:

Baby steps.

That's one hell of a read.
Home Affairs Minister Senator Kenneally can cancel her visa on character grounds in a couple of years time.

IMO the bigger issue than these mouth-breathers are the media which turn them into celebrities. Murdoch obviously, but he's not alone.
If we left these lunatics to their Twitter feeds and QAnon forums would their numbers grow? Maybe if the media don't report every social media post these idiots make the lonely people who thrive on this s**t wouldn't find the communities to express and validate their ignorant and dangerous views.

Looking in our own backyard, channel 7 humanised Pauline Hanson, put her on Dancing With The Stars, paid her as a "political commentator" on their crappy morning show... And how many times do you need to see Blair Cottrell on your television (BREAKING NEWS: "Insecure white male attempts crappy stunt because he doesn't like muslims")?

Which is what Sky after dark is known for.
Had to google that one. I thought Lauren was renouncing her previous alt-right views. Looking at her Twitter feed it seems she's toned it down a bit.
Not a great example of the human race.

Last edited:
Southern is a wannabe Scandinavian blonde (she's actually primarily a dark-haired Spanish), while Molyneux is a creepy sociopath. I don't have time for either of them.

Interesting.

https://truecrimenewsweekly.com/som...uthern-is-*ingg-wrong-our-truth-is-25-better/

That's news to me... Lauren Southern in Australia and possibly a future Australian permanent resident or citizen.

Future leader of a One Nation style party

That's news to me... Lauren Southern in Australia and possibly a future Australian permanent resident or citizen.

Future leader of a One Nation style party
Well she's got a better head than that piece of s**t hanson, that's gotta be worth a few thousand more votes surely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back