Society/Culture Lauren Southern & Stefan Molyneux Australian tour

Moshie The Mook

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Sep 16, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Back to beating off to gifs on football forums.

“Do you want to retain your culture, do you want to retain your borders, family, identity,” she said.

“Or will the boats keep coming, will the no-go zones keep growing and will you become another victim of multiculturalism.”

Southern was banned from entering the UK in March after antagonising Muslims by displaying flyers reading “Allah is a Gay God” and “Allah is trans”.

d34bf98ab43de98df616ccb246d4db3c

Fat Yak

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
“Do you want to retain your culture, do you want to retain your borders, family, identity,” she said.

“Or will the boats keep coming, will the no-go zones keep growing and will you become another victim of multiculturalism.”

Southern was banned from entering the UK in March after antagonising Muslims by displaying flyers reading “Allah is a Gay God” and “Allah is trans”.

d34bf98ab43de98df616ccb246d4db3c

I had never heard of her until a week ago, thanks BF. Now I cant stop thinking about her in the shower
GreenColorz4_PDT_17.gif

Jul 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons/Winnipeg Jets
Free speech is one thing, but she went to an area that is highly Muslim and handed out pamphlets saying Allah is gay. No factual basis, literally there to anger Muslims into doing something so she could claim they are violent. Inciting hatred 101. She's a troll.
What sort of facts are require to prove something about something that doesn't actually exist?

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
What sort of facts are require to prove something about something that doesn't actually exist?
In this case, there are stories written about said god, none of them call him gay. While it's not in terms of facts like that, it's a stupid thing to say.

Moshie The Mook

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Sep 16, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
As exciting as it is seeing Lauren tour our great southern land, the question on everyone's lips is, when will Faith Goldy come Down Under?

S8Y53y1yXNQ.jpg

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I had never heard of her until a week ago, thanks BF. Now I cant stop thinking about her in the shower
GreenColorz4_PDT_17.gif

There's no doubt she has nationalist and racist leanings, but when looked at in a balanced manner this doesn't automatically place her anywhere below islam on the stupidity scale, so picking a side in this debate is the true idiotic choice.

The great danger here is censorship.

I'm interested to know what my comrade KV makes of the islamic response to this:

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I bet Lauren Southern will be on the side of a muslim that advocates killing all infidels, because free speech and censorship.

Got any evidence to support that, or are you just making s**t up to justify your position a la generic Peterson etc., tactics?

Got any evidence to support that, or are you just making s**t up to justify your position a la generic Peterson etc., tactics?

Evidence to support Lauren Southern being a free speech warrior?
None.
She isn't.
She is just a dumb racist. Like all the other dumb racists she fools nobody but other dumb racists.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Evidence to support Lauren Southern being a free speech warrior?
None.
She isn't.
She is just a dumb racist. Like all the other dumb racists she fools nobody but other dumb racists.

CGAF about your lame generic hyperbole. Evidence. Where is it? Back up your statement.

So nothing?

If it wasn't for infantile cartoon characterisations, you wouldn't have anything.

She is a dumb racist who has fooled dumb racists like you into believing she is a free speech warrior.

In the world of dumb racists, being called out as a dumb racist is an attack on free speech. In the real world it is an attack on dumb racists.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
She is a dumb racist who has fooled dumb racists like you into believing she is a free speech warrior.

In the world of dumb racists, being called out as a dumb racist is an attack on free speech. In the real world it is an attack on dumb racists.

iu

I bet Lauren Southern will be on the side of a muslim that advocates killing all infidels, because free speech and censorship.

Evidence! Produce it or rebut!

Back