Other Lawn bowls

Remove this Banner Ad

Well we've gone from go to woe this year. As bad as the club have been on a whole after winning 5 pennant titles last year we're still close enough in every division.

Hey guys I’ve seen there’s a couple of bowlers from geelong on here, some worthless piece of s**t stole my bowls on Wednesday night, if you guys see someone trying to flog them off let me or the Geelong cops know. They’re Orange Greenmaster Premiers with donkey motif (horrible looking bowls but just had them humming along nicely!)
Cheers guys!
5A3BF336-F13A-4A6B-8033-45DA14797C6A.jpeg

Hey guys I’ve seen there’s a couple of bowlers from geelong on here, some worthless piece of s**t stole my bowls on Wednesday night, if you guys see someone trying to flog them off let me or the Geelong cops know. They’re Orange Greenmaster Premiers with donkey motif (horrible looking bowls but just had them humming along nicely!)
Cheers guys!
View attachment 443518
Where were they stolen from mate? I'll keep an eye out.

I was staying at Quest hotel in their “secure” car park, the a-hole smashed the window of my car stole my work Samsung tablet and more importantly my bowls! Now gotta try and learn some new bowls for pennant today...
Cheers for keeping an eye out, they’ll stand out haven’t seen another set of Orange Premiers bring used
My bowls club is actually not too far from the quest in the Eastern Gardens.

I'll search Geelong online sales, etc, and let you know If I come across them.

Scumbags!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was staying at Quest hotel in their “secure” car park, the a-hole smashed the window of my car stole my work Samsung tablet and more importantly my bowls! Now gotta try and learn some new bowls for pennant today...
Cheers for keeping an eye out, they’ll stand out haven’t seen another set of Orange Premiers bring used

i have your bowls

willing to trade in return for ability

Just came up short in the club singles final 23-25 at Keilor on Sunday. I played the best I have for ages. I was more happier with how I bowled than I was disappointed that I lost because I bowled some ripping bowls. Oh well, there's always next year....
Bad luck champ. A close game is a good game.

I won the Geelong Bowls Region novice tournament in October and now represent that area in Feb against the rest of the state. I'm pretty excited being a second year bowler.

Bad luck champ. A close game is a good game.

I won the Geelong Bowls Region novice tournament in October and now represent that area in Feb against the rest of the state. I'm pretty excited being a second year bowler.

We had a bloke win that for eastern 2 years ago. Didnt bother go to state. Went to his missus house instead.

Genius.

Our club are going ok but the top 4 is far from settled. We beat the 2nd team all rinks to assume their position so still a lot of wotk to do. What is the situation there?
We're 6th. 17 points behind 4th whom we play this week ... at home.

We've just had 3 premier league players join our club from other teams but that's been offset by 3 being unavailable.

Make or break week.

We lost to the top team by 3 shots before the break despite leading comfortably with 8 ends to play. It hurt.

I came third in the state novice titles at Mulgrave CC yesterday which I was quite chuffed about but still disappointed all the same.

Now for the completion of pennant before I move to Tweed Heads to play. How is everyone's season faring with not long to go?

I've heard Leopold is a good club Afew of there bowlers came down to eastern park in the off season to play 2-4-2 on satuadays.They seemed like good bunch of people,Team has good colours too.
Hey mate, I currently represent Eastern Park. You still playing?

Nar I have never played penitent.
Only did the social bowls 2-4-2 @ eastern park.and highton.

What section are you playing?
Div 2.

When was your last social game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back