LDU is the best midfielder in the competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't it an unwritten rule on bigfooty not to create threads like this on the main board about players from the team you support? If this thread was created by anyone other than a North fan it would be fine.
Provide a valid argument against.

Provide a valid argument against.

I wasn't arguing against it, but I was arguing that a North supporter shouldn't be the one creating the argument.

Miranda Kerr could have been one of the best looking women in the world, and it would be fine if someone else made that argument, but if Miranda Kerr herself tried to make the argument she was one of the best looking women in the world then that would be a bit unsavory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daicos is a halfbacker /mid/ruckroving on baller who goes forward anytime he feels like getting additional leather poisoning.

He’s a freak.

I’m not saying he isn’t a gun, but he is certainly not a pure midfielder like LDU.

I wasn't arguing against it, but I was arguing that a North supporter shouldn't be the one creating the argument.

Miranda Kerr could have been one of the best looking women in the world, and it would be fine if someone else made that argument, but if Miranda Kerr herself tried to make the argument she was one of the best looking women in the world then that would be a bit unsavory.

Pretty sure the OP isnt LDU either...well who knows really I guess...

I’m not saying he isn’t a gun, but he is certainly not a pure midfielder like LDU.
“Pure midfielder” is not a real thing.

I think some imbecile like Cameron Ling made the term up one day during special idiot comments

Daicos is a half back on the team sheet only. He follows the ball through general play (in reality it follows him).
But you can surely admit he isn’t a pure mid. When does he start in the guts?

“Pure midfielder” is not a real thing.

I think some imbecile like Cameron Ling made the term up one day during special idiot comments
Okay. But a half back flanker who gets 1 clearance is hardly a midfielder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back