Leadership group

Remove this Banner Ad

By default.
De Fault the two sweetest words in the English langage.

But, yes, that's largely it. Few others are established in the team, so somebody with a Duttonbrain got the VC job. I would have gone with Lyon, but he hasn't exactly been a shining light on behavioural matters this tour either - and bowlers don't get the C or VC job in Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

part of the NSW press mafia , Taylor,Maxwell and Horne voted him in
he had toooooooooooooooooo be from NSW like the rest of the leadership group

I don’t think we should even have a leadership group but if we did I would make it:
Tim Paine (C)
Mitch Marsh and Pat Cummins (VC)

That still doesn't explain why davey would be part of it

I read an article that basically said that Warner saw himself as the most experienced and one of the most important players in the side, even to the point that Smith's rules didn't apply to him.

It was the view of CA that he would do more good inside the leadership camp than outside of it throwing stones....

Anyway, lots of mistakes have been made!

I read an article that basically said that Warner saw himself as the most experienced and one of the most important players in the side, even to the point that Smith's rules didn't apply to him.

It was the view of CA that he would do more good inside the leadership camp than outside of it throwing stones....

Anyway, lots of mistakes have been made!

It makes a lot of sense, shows you how dumb the whole thing was that they let Davey basically just be a law under himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back