League B and F and a league all-australian team

Remove this Banner Ad

dforddoggies

Debutant
Nov 7, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Who will win this years league best and fairest and who would represent the league if we played part in an interleague competition?

Who will win this years league best and fairest and who would represent the league if we played part in an interleague competition?

Hard to pick a standout for the Geoff Taylor at this stage, lotsa blokes in good form.

Not too sure what the interleague side would look like but I'll have a crack. Ones in bold walk up starts. The others I just had a crack at.

B: Pellisier Sheppard Cronin
HB: O'Brien Velduis Beacham
C: J.James Handley Kick
HF: M.Davis Uhi Cox
F: Tranquilli Brown McKay
R: Winduss L. Adams (Captain) Liston
IC: Florence Knowles Sawers Powell

Hard to pick a standout for the Geoff Taylor at this stage, lotsa blokes in good form.

Not too sure what the interleague side would look like but I'll have a crack. Ones in bold walk up starts. The others I just had a crack at.

B: Pellisier Sheppard Cronin
HB: O'Brien Velduis Beacham
C: J.James Handley Kick
HF: M.Davis Uhi Cox
F: Tranquilli Brown McKay
R: Winduss L. Adams (Captain) Liston
IC: Florence Knowles Sawers Powell[/QUO

Why don't we pick a captain who beats up his younger brother of a weekend at the pub.

Righto DSJ, just stop with spreading the rumours. If all of us wanted to we could do the same about your club, but we have more class than that.

id rather a local captain who plays for love of the club that some blow in coin chaser mate.

Thats very interesting to hear that still coming from members of the Daylesford FC, Comments like this were made all through out last season towards the Hepburn FC. But my expectations were that they were likely to stop due to the fact that Daylesford themselves have done the very thing that they bagged hepburn about the previouse season. recruited blow in's from around the state, and spent up big in the process. And the Daylesford senior side or what they liked to call "a local side" is now looking like a team of blow in's. and there good local players are forced to play reserve grade football. as an outsider looking in on this situation it seems like certain individuals are starting to look like hipacrits.

I don't know who higgins #19 is but what a legend. Everthing he has said is right. Out done dforddoggies.

Thats very interesting to hear that still coming from members of the Daylesford FC, Comments like this were made all through out last season towards the Hepburn FC. But my expectations were that they were likely to stop due to the fact that Daylesford themselves have done the very thing that they bagged hepburn about the previouse season. recruited blow in's from around the state, and spent up big in the process. And the Daylesford senior side or what they liked to call "a local side" is now looking like a team of blow in's. and there good local players are forced to play reserve grade football. as an outsider looking in on this situation it seems like certain individuals are starting to look like hipacrits.

ur surely not serious mate.our good local players are forced to play reserve football? L. Adams, J. Adams, T. Reeves, S. Winduss, D. Thompson, M. Cummings, N. Cronin, R. Rodgers, C. Scoble, C. O'Brien, K. Trimble, J. Cowan, J. Evans, P. Jenkin See if Dalsantojnr can top that local regular senior player list. as for recruits, M. Davis, T. Davis, J. Savige, J. Pring, T. Nesbitt, X. Keighran are the only paid, chased regular senior players at our club.Dalsanto junior (knighta) hit me with ur list

ur surely not serious mate.our good local players are forced to play reserve football? L. Adams, J. Adams, T. Reeves, S. Winduss, D. Thompson, M. Cummings, N. Cronin, R. Rodgers, C. Scoble, C. O'Brien, K. Trimble, J. Cowan, J. Evans, P. Jenkin See if Dalsantojnr can top that local regular senior player list. as for recruits, M. Davis, T. Davis, J. Savige, J. Pring, T. Nesbitt, X. Keighran are the only paid, chased regular senior players at our club.Dalsanto junior (knighta) hit me with ur list

It's good to see that you know a bit about your senior team, but you may need to conduct more research in the future becuase from what i am aware in last weeks hepburn senior side there were 15 local players out of the 22 and going by your list in which you have named you could only mention 14.

DalSantoJnr;7776688 Why don't we pick a captain who beats up his younger brother of a weekend at the pub.[/quote said:
Why dont we stick to the topic of the thread instead of bringing up irelevant bullsh1t like that.

It's good to see that you know a bit about your senior team, but you may need to conduct more research in the future becuase from what i am aware in last weeks hepburn senior side there were 15 local players out of the 22 and going by your list in which you have named you could only mention 14.

mate they were regular players. not going on one particular team picked one particular week. the point i am also making is that the dford local players are the core strength of the team. Hepburns best players in Cox, Ross Mann, Jarrod and Daniel James, Brendan Sheppard, Andy McKay and to a lesser extent Danny Abbott are the core players in the team. To put it bluntly, the local players do not play the most pivotal role. The locals that have a meaningful input to hepburns on-field success are Cheif Brown, Clive Raak, Gary Byers and Alan Ware .Bottom Line: If daylesford and hepburn had a locals vrs. locals game daylesford would hand out an absolutute pummelling. daylesford could still pose a threat without the aid of recruited players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate they were regular players. not going on one particular team picked one particular week. the point i am also making is that the dford local players are the core strength of the team. Hepburns best players in Cox, Newton, Ross Mann, Richie Atkin, Jarrod and Daniel James, Brendan Sheppard, Andy McKay and to a lesser extent Danny Abbott and Nick Guys are the core players in the team. lets look at the local players Rob Comelli? Craig Leehane? Nev Purtell? Dan O'Halloran? Dan Chapman? please, there jus spot fillers. the only locals that have a meaningful input to hepburns on-field success are Cheif Brown, Clive Raak (Barely Locals), Gary Byers and Alan Ware (borderline crap anyway). Bottom Line: If daylesford and hepburn had a locals vrs. locals game daylesford would hand out an absolutute pummelling. daylesford could still pose a threat without the aid of recruited players, hepburn would be the next Gordon

Once again dforddoggies you have me questioning your knowledge and understanding of what is being stated and in your response to the statement itself. seeing as i am aware of your identity it interests me to see someone of your football talent and ability to be judgeing players on whether or not they are capable footballers. and it interests me more to see you nameing hepburn players who no longer play for the club.

Once again dforddoggies you have me questioning your knowledge and understanding of what is being stated and in your response to the statement itself. seeing as i am aware of your identity it interests me to see someone of your football talent and ability to be judgeing players on whether or not they are capable footballers. and it interests me more to see you nameing hepburn players who no longer play for the club.

mate im judgin players on their all round merits that are universally known around the CHFL, who have i named that is no longer at the club? now if ur gonna chuck it in public who i am u might as well come out with who u r unless ur a gutless prick. also mate all ur doin is pointing out tiny little flaws in my arguments and not comin up with any of ur own, ur no use to this forum, u could go through every post on every thread and find flaws if u want, but its no good unless u can come up with arguments of ur own. and the fact that u didnt even come close to mentioning let alone attack the argument that daylesford beats hepburn hands down in local talent indicates that u agree with the the original argument, my identity is irrelevant, as i beleive is urs. case closed, argument over, daylesford wins

mate im judgin players on their all round merits that are universally known around the CHFL, who have i named that is no longer at the club? now if ur gonna chuck it in public who i am u might as well come out with who u r unless ur a gutless prick

Gutless prick may be one way of putting it or the other way in which i look at this situation is that there is no point in nameing myself to you or the rest of the users of this site as the varse majority would be unaware of who i am. seeing as i am only aware of your name due to the fact i have been informed of it by another member of this site, via email. and i am aware of the fact that you have little football ability due to me watching several of your games last season in the U/18 competition.
and i noticed you have mentioned players such as: Newton and Ritchie adkins even though universally known around the CHFL that these certain players are not/ and will not be playing for hepburn this season. And i am interested in where you are getting your judgements from seeing that the players in Alan Ware and Dan O'halloran are known around the league as up and coming stars of the competition.

there is no point in nameing myself to you or the rest of the users of this site as the varse majority would be unaware of who i am.

I think there is a point. You named dforddoggies and a vast majority on this site wouldn't know him, so you may as well do the same with yourself.

Gutless prick may be one way of putting it or the other way in which i look at this situation is that there is no point in nameing myself to you or the rest of the users of this site as the varse majority would be unaware of who i am. seeing as i am only aware of your name due to the fact i have been informed of it by another member of this site, via email. and i am aware of the fact that you have little football ability due to me watching several of your games last season in the U/18 competition.
and i noticed you have mentioned players such as: Newton and Ritchie adkins even though universally known around the CHFL that these certain players are not/ and will not be playing for hepburn this season. And i am interested in where you are getting your judgements from seeing that the players in Alan Ware and Dan O'halloran are known around the league as up and coming stars of the competition.

well mate ur club is full of mixed msgs cos i can guarantee you that at least half the league was under the impression that Sam Newton was returning soon and Richie Atkin is currently injured and would be playin soon, ur club talks crap mate. why would u be bringin up that im a s**t footballer mate, i know that, i play footy for fun, but when someone has a dig at the club i love im gonna stick up for it. also mate have a look, i said Alan Ware played a important roll for ur club did i not? i jus dont rate him as much as the hepburn faithful seem to, dan o'halloran is not a young up and coming star mate we both know that, yeah yeah he won rookie of the year? in my opinion matt kane of springbank was robbed. Micheal Cummings is a young up and comin star mate, anyway mate send me a private msg telling me who u r since ur worried about everyone knowing who u r, if i dont get a private msg telling me who u r ill make it public mate and everyone will know how gutless u r

I think there is a point. You named dforddoggies and a vast majority on this site wouldn't know him, so you may as well do the same with yourself.

Thats interesting coming from you DeledioToTambling because as i am aware you also have not revealed your indentity so why is it that you believe you have the right to be informing me of what i should and shouldn't do.

Thats interesting coming from you DeledioToTambling because as i am aware you also have not revealed your indentity so why is it that you believe you have the right to be informing me of what i should and shouldn't do.

champ ur avoiding the original argument anyway, that daylesford beats hepburn in local talent, that was orginally what we were arguing about, and u sidetracked and made it about me being an ordinary footballer, i know mate, i have other ambitions in life dont u worry about that, jus because i am no good doesnt mean i cant have an opinion, look at the journo's of the AFL. if u wanna keep arguing about who has better local talent and depth we can but please stop this sidetrackin and avoiding it, i think u might be avoiding it because u know hepburns local talent rides the big one? am i right champ?

lol @ You trying to outsmart me. You doing law at Uni?

Anyway, I said it because you announced publicly the name of a member of this site. As far as I know I haven't done that yet, so why do I have to name myself? You're going 'round naming people and don't have the guts to tell us your own name.

What credentials do you have to be commenting on the CHFL? Are you a player/ coach/ nobody?

champ ur avoiding the original argument anyway, that daylesford beats hepburn in local talent, that was orginally what we were arguing about, and u sidetracked and made it about me being an ordinary footballer, i know mate, i have other ambitions in life dont u worry about that, jus because i am no good doesnt mean i cant have an opinion, look at the journo's of the AFL. if u wanna keep arguing about who has better local talent and depth we can but please stop this sidetrackin and avoiding it, i think u might be avoiding it because u know hepburns local talent rides the big one? am i right champ?

Ok for starters i have chosen to reveal the identity of dforddoggies due to the fact that i became aware that he himself has started making personal threats to other uses of this site, and i believe that if he is going to go out of his way and target others, well i believe he should be named seeing as he is taking things to a personal level. And also at what stage did i mention i was in anyway connected to the hepburn fc becuase frankly i am not. i am just a keen follower of the CHFL, and i have a keen interest in many other clubs in this league. and if you are asking me which club i believe has better local talent i would say that at the moment daylesford has a more experienced local bregade, but however if i was to mention up and coming local talent i think the HFC has a much more developed and promising junior list coming through compared to the DFC so i believe the future for the HFC is in safer hands as for local talent.

Get back on track fella's.. There will be no more naming.. If you decide to out a person posting on Big Footy you will be dealt with.

Well mate done and dusted, hopefully no more naming if Higgins #19 smartens up a tad, anyway argument over as he pretty much backflipped on his original argument, and this thread is about league B and F and peoples opinions on the leagues best team, to start of a fresh discussion, i believe either Danny Liston, Luke Adams or Glenn Handley will win the Geoff Taylor and as a league team its a tough task but would definatly have to include L. Adams, S. Winduss, L. Brown, S. Mullane, D. Liston, A. Beacham, W. Veildhuis, A. McKay, A. Tranquilli, G. Handley and S. Uhi then there would be a big list battling for the rest of the possies players like B. Sheppard (Heard he is good enough to be a walk up start but still havnt seen him), C. O'Brien, M. Davis, D. Florance, J. James, D. James, C. Scoble, T. Reeves, M. Sordello, B. Nicholson, R. Knowles, L. Cox, B. Powell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back