League Cup 2018/19 (Semi Finals)

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I dunno about you but you can throw empty plastic bottles pretty far, definitely a couple of rows.

Anyway, it looked like the paramedics were at the scene quick enough to treat Dele's injuries.
Not sure how he passed the concussion test

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cruyff14

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
(NOTE TO JD: THIS IS A JOKE)
Laughed at this much more than I should have. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I’m sure the moron who threw the bottle at Dele didn’t mean any harm, he was a Cypriot, there was no malicious intent, the bottle just happened to be there next to him, and when he was goaded, he gave the jockstrap what he deserved.
Yeah, what do football players think they're doing celebrating?

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I’m sure the moron who threw the bottle at Dele didn’t mean any harm, he was a Cypriot, there was no malicious intent, the bottle just happened to be there next to him, and when he was goaded, he gave the jockstrap what he deserved.
You’re such a spoon

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah I missed a conversation by the looks of it from the maychday thread
Conversation with SM? You don’t have conversations with SM you merely just bat away the mans conceited smug arrogance. When did anyone have a proper conversation with SM?

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, GW
Conversation with SM? You don’t have conversations with SM you merely just bat away the mans conceited smug arrogance. When did anyone have a proper conversation with SM?
He's referring to your discussion where you tried to convince people that a banana peel being thrown at PEA wasn't done racistly.

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
He's referring to your discussion where you tried to convince people that a banana peel being thrown at PEA wasn't done racistly.
Yes I know that brains. I actually didn’t say that anyway for the hundredth time, I said there was enough benefit of the doubt to not lifetime ban him. Of course you have to twist and start a big shitfight just because you are unable to reason with what I’m saying. Time you grew up a bit mate

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, GW
Yes I know that brains. I actually didn’t say that anyway for the hundredth time, I said there was enough benefit of the doubt to not lifetime ban him. Of course you have to twist and start a big shitfight just because you are unable to reason with what I’m saying. Time you grew up a bit mate
Fantastic melt.

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Fantastic melt.
Oh ffs give it a rest SM it’s getting tiresome. Do you treat people like this in the offline world? I can’t help but think your non-stop sarcastic nature would have copped you a few pastings by now if you did

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bushrangers
Spurs lifetime banned him.
Courts gave around a £500 fine and 4 year ban.

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
What match days are the semi final legs in between?

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
9th and 23rd

So for us 1st leg between FA cup 3rd round and the United game and the 2nd leg between Fulham and FA Cup 4th round
Not bad.

FA 3rd: heavily rotated
1st leg: full strength
United: full strength

Fulham: rotates
2nd leg: full strength
4th round: heavily rotated if still in it

Stopher

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
How many palms did Manchester City grease to land their cup opponents this season? FMD!

Blueboys11

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
How was the Dele Ali skip over Cech in the 85th minute and the dummy spit from Xhaka afterwards. Hilarious!

Magma

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
How many palms did Manchester City grease to land their cup opponents this season? FMD!
just wait till we get past burton and then 25 players from the opposing side fall sick.

charcoalchicken

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Was a game of spurs being clinical and arsenal not putting away there chances, not too fussed about dropping out of the cup, just means less games for the squad which is a good thing, it will help us pip spurs for fourth :thumbsu:

chef

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Moderator #300
Nice to see RLC killing ot again, MOTM for mine. Showing how versatile he is this time as a RW. Hes such a beast with his size and skills. Great to see an academy kid finally coming through and grabbing his chance.

Top Bottom