League Cup 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
We're no guarantee of getting past Leicester. I think we'll rest a few although by the sounds KDB will start.

Getting to the stage now where it's not too far away from Wembley. So a win, and then Burton or Boro I could live with.
Leicester are trash, you will do it easy. Even if you rest a few.

Mix of experience and inexperience

Muric, Walker, Stones, Eric Garcia, Otamendi, Zinchenko, De Bruyne, Foden, Brahim Diaz, Mahrez, Aguero (c)

Subs: Ederson, Sandler, Delph, Gundogan, Sterling, Nmecha, Jesus

Garcia starting is a surprise, but he was great in pre season. Possible debuts for Sandler and Nmecha off the bench too.

Leicester look like they've rotated a fair bit too.

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
The worst penalty shootout performance by Leicester ever seen. Why players don’t just pick there spot and blast it in I’ll never know

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
had no idea a game was on. surprised sandler made the bench, he only just recovered from a serious injury. lovely to see garcia, who was ultra impressive in pre season, get a game too.

fans chanting muric's name and the other players pushing him to the front was a nice touch.

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
Should do it in a canter against the Spuds. Would love to get Burton in the semis; painfully shattering the cup dreams of lowly clubs is what football is all about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back