League Cup 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

I dunno about you but you can throw empty plastic bottles pretty far, definitely a couple of rows.

Anyway, it looked like the paramedics were at the scene quick enough to treat Dele's injuries.
Not sure how he passed the concussion test

(NOTE TO JD: THIS IS A JOKE)
Laughed at this much more than I should have. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I’m sure the moron who threw the bottle at Dele didn’t mean any harm, he was a Cypriot, there was no malicious intent, the bottle just happened to be there next to him, and when he was goaded, he gave the jockstrap what he deserved.
Yeah, what do football players think they're doing celebrating?

I’m sure the moron who threw the bottle at Dele didn’t mean any harm, he was a Cypriot, there was no malicious intent, the bottle just happened to be there next to him, and when he was goaded, he gave the jockstrap what he deserved.
You’re such a spoon

Yeah I missed a conversation by the looks of it from the maychday thread
Conversation with SM? You don’t have conversations with SM you merely just bat away the mans conceited smug arrogance. When did anyone have a proper conversation with SM?

Conversation with SM? You don’t have conversations with SM you merely just bat away the mans conceited smug arrogance. When did anyone have a proper conversation with SM?

He's referring to your discussion where you tried to convince people that a banana peel being thrown at PEA wasn't done racistly.

He's referring to your discussion where you tried to convince people that a banana peel being thrown at PEA wasn't done racistly.
Yes I know that brains. I actually didn’t say that anyway for the hundredth time, I said there was enough benefit of the doubt to not lifetime ban him. Of course you have to twist and start a big shitfight just because you are unable to reason with what I’m saying. Time you grew up a bit mate

Yes I know that brains. I actually didn’t say that anyway for the hundredth time, I said there was enough benefit of the doubt to not lifetime ban him. Of course you have to twist and start a big shitfight just because you are unable to reason with what I’m saying. Time you grew up a bit mate

Fantastic melt.

Fantastic melt.
Oh ffs give it a rest SM it’s getting tiresome. Do you treat people like this in the offline world? I can’t help but think your non-stop sarcastic nature would have copped you a few pastings by now if you did

Oh ffs give it a rest SM it’s getting tiresome. Do you treat people like this in the offline world? I can’t help but think your non-stop sarcastic nature would have copped you a few pastings by now if you did

Time to head to bed.

You’re such a spoon

N99H0tbqaxJGLWPDCMRlYePkzro=.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spurs lifetime banned him.
Courts gave around a £500 fine and 4 year ban.

9th and 23rd

So for us 1st leg between FA cup 3rd round and the United game and the 2nd leg between Fulham and FA Cup 4th round
Not bad.

FA 3rd: heavily rotated
1st leg: full strength
United: full strength

Fulham: rotates
2nd leg: full strength
4th round: heavily rotated if still in it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back