League Cup 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah he doesn’t like how unclear it is on how it’s used. He’s said more in detail previously think it was an FA Cup game where every goal got reviewwed and so much time got wasted and nobody knew the way it was being used. It’s more about managers and players not knowing the rules for a VAR game

Really not looking forward to VAR being brought in, can see so many crap calls being made as the letter of the law will say it's a foul when there is contact, so even replays showing minimal contact will be given.

Happy for it to be kept to cups only whilst it gets fine tuned

Really not looking forward to VAR being brought in, can see so many crap calls being made as the letter of the law will say it's a foul when there is contact, so even replays showing minimal contact will be given.

Happy for it to be kept to cups only whilst it gets fine tuned

Nah has to be a clear and obvious error to overturn the onfield refs decision. I think a lot of people are making a lot of fuss over stuff they haven't really looked into to be honest.

The only weird bit I can see is not being able to overturn yellows, so I'm pretty sure a player could be sent off even if the decision is overturned.

Nah has to be a clear and obvious error to overturn the onfield refs decision. I think a lot of people are making a lot of fuss over stuff they haven't really looked into to be honest.

The only weird bit I can see is not being able to overturn yellows, so I'm pretty sure a player could be sent off even if the decision is overturned.
I’m a fan of VAR, just as long as they aren’t ruling out goals for really ticky touchwood fouls in the lead up. The Spurs v Rochdale fa cup game bring the example.

For offsides it will be really good. And in regards to incidents such as Kane’s, isn’t the benefit of doubt meant to go to the attacker? That’s how the linesman is instructed I believe

I don’t why they don’t VAR last touch before a corner or free kick in attacking half. Goals came from incorrectly called corners and FKs. Game would take about 4 hours but at least it’s fair

Football League has scheduled the Checkatrade QF match the day before the second leg, and they've refused to move it.

Will probably cost three or four a senior debut.
I've seen some U23s PL2 games booked on the same day that the first team play. I guess they just don't view U23s games important enough to move.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back