League Cup 2019/20

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
City lost their intensity when they should have killed the game.

Agree United need a clear out. Of the whole squad I reckon only Rashford and Maguire would get a game for City. A close call between the goalies and right backs but I would go with Ederson and Walker.

I’d say Romero is just about our no.1, DDG should have been dropped already.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Hendo looks like the real deal. You guys should be trying to ship De Gea off to RM at the end of the season.

Love DDG, our best player from about 2014-2018, was an absolute beast, making incredible saves, but there’s something off about him, and it hasn’t been just a couple of games, he’s making some bad mistakes and not saving shots he use to almost every game now. I’m willing to give him time still to turn it around but Romero must be wondering when he’s chance will come because he’s been brilliant whenever he has played. Agree with Hendo, he looks very good, would love to see him take the no.1 spot soon.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Courtois has been better than DDG. Not that hard these days though.
Not sure Courtois has ever been better than Dave. Actuall, he probably edges him for disloyalty and being abused by his own fans tbf.

Imagine being hated by both Madrid fan bases lol

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Not sure Courtois has ever been better than Dave. Actuall, he probably edges him for disloyalty and being abused by his own fans tbf.

Imagine being hated by both Madrid fan bases lol

Yeah dunno buddy, in terms of goal keeping ability Teebo has him covered nowadays. #davesaves has turned to s**t.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Knew it would get you going. At least when Arsenal beat you , utd fans didn't have far to travel home.
Sounds like there were more United fans than gooners in the ground. Maybe your lot were setting up their YouTube channels.

Back