League Cup 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

The Prawn sandwich brigade can’t even rile themselves to boo them off at half time. Nothing is going to change at this club unless the fans start to vent their frustrations, and that should be directed towards the board

100%. Yet again another pathetic performance where at HT could’ve found ourselves 6-0 down ffs. The board is a joke, Ole is out of his depth and we have an abundance of players fit for League 1 football.

City were fart arsing about in that second half. Probably enough to keep Ole at the wheel a wee while longer!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Foot off the gas in the second half but good result overall.

3 goals up would have killed the tie off, 2 goals gives them a sniff. So that's disappointing.

But would have taken that result at 8 o'clock this evening.

City in that first half looked like they could have scored 5 or 6.

3-1 lead gives United a slight chance, but I think City put the tie to bed in the first 20mins on the return leg.

A lot of players at United ATM who clearly aren't at the level the club aspires to be, and they need a massive clean out like Arsenal.

Why United haven't gone all in for Poch yet is boggling. He's would be a way better investment than any player.

And how is Lingard still starting lmao.

City in that first half looked like they could have scored 5 or 6.

3-1 lead gives United a slight chance, but I think City put the tie to bed in the first 20mins on the return leg.

A lot of players at United ATM who clearly aren't at the level the club aspires to be, and they need a massive clean out like Arsenal.

City lost their intensity when they should have killed the game.

Agree United need a clear out. Of the whole squad I reckon only Rashford and Maguire would get a game for City. A close call between the goalies and right backs but I would go with Ederson and Walker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back