League Cup 2019/20

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
What an amazing game. Thought we'd been beat twice. Once when 3-1 down then at 5-4 down I didn't think we could get ourselves back up after leveling at 4-4.

But we just kept going! Big Dick... I still swear he isn't good enough for Liverpool. I feel his general play is mostly poor but he just seems to score goals haha

On to the quarters we go!

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wouldn’t mind city drawing liverpool. No offence but how many goals would city put past that Liverpool team? City don’t * about in this competition that’s why they’ve been hovering it up

Last edited:
Wouldn’t mind city drawing liverpool. No offence but how many goals would city put past that Liverpool team? City don’t fu** about in this competition that’s why they’ve been hovering it up
It's been leaked that Man City will get Kidderminster Harriers next round while we'll get the 2002 Brazilian world cup side.

Why is the cup being drawn 8.45am UK time? Seems a bizarre time to do it.
This is the same cup comp that did a draw in Korea and another one at a grocery store.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Klopp still wants out of this comp.

Yeah I was wondering how that would work. December pretty full up with CL mid week games. Cant be playing League Cup on 16th and then playing 18th in Qatar. No time to play the quarter final after Christmas either. The only solution that could possibly work is a midweek game sometime during November but there's also an international break there.

Back