League Cup 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
There it is, game over. Wouldn’t say City have been great, done enough to get the win.

We’ve been garbage.
Luck finally ran out. Was bound to. He also played Bruno yet again and running him into the ground, although that didn't affect his passing which is normally average

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
I remember getting into a debate on here that it was important for spurs to win the league cup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Luck finally ran out. Was bound to. He also played Bruno yet again and running him into the ground, although that didn't affect his passing which is normally average

Luck 😂
City have just been more polished tonight, played better, and Bruno isn’t alone with his poor performance, no one stood up.

I remember getting into a debate on here that it was important for spurs to win the league cup.
Read the yid army and you’ll see that this is still treated with disdain. That arrogance rearing its head again, apparently 3 trophies since 1984 means we can turn our noses up at the league cup.

Must have been discussed a few times then, but weird to think that was only the start of 2019 haha feels longer ago.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Read the yid army and you’ll see that this is still treated with disdain. That arrogance rearing its head again, apparently 3 trophies since 1984 means we can turn our noses up at the league cup.
Very fickle bunch of fans.

A trophy is a trophy.

Fantastic stuff. First derby win in a while and still a chance of 4 in a row.

Funny to think of the cup final last year just when london was getting in the s**t with corona. Not many of us had a clue what was to come I think we were locked down a couple of weeks later and have been on some sort of restrictions since.

Dias and Stones excellent once again. Who would have thought a year ago that we'd struggle to fit a healthy Laporte in our best XI. Lovely goal from Dinho too.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
When are refs going to hand out yellow cards for blatant diving?

I swear some footballers are dumb. Had he stayed on his feet, he would have literally been 1 on 1 with the keeper. But he decided to go to ground after a soft nudge and in the end he didn’t even appeal for the penalty. No point whatsoever to it.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
I really like Foden on the left, Sterling's delivery is poor from that side and Wan Bissaka has generally owned him

Wan Bissaka mostly had Foden in his pocket. I would have liked to see Mahrez and Foden switch positions.

City way too good on the night though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back