Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
First time you've watched him obviously haha
Watched him about 15 times now? He's scored a double against lower league opposition and I hadn't heard his name called much until that chance he decided to slam against the bar instead of just placing it.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
How is Benrahma still at Brentford?
I guess they're thinking like all lower league strikers... is he actually PL good?

Most strikers struggle going up the next level. You look at Pukki last year, 29 goals in the Championship (8 more games) and 11 goals in the PL. Similar numbers in reverse for Mitrovic. Lewis Grabban scored 0, Ollie McBurnie, Tammy Abraham etc.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Watched him about 15 times now? He's scored a double against lower league opposition and I hadn't heard his name called much until that chance he decided to slam against the bar instead of just placing it.
Good little player, will give us great depth this season along with Jota.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Shame we didnt go through, were far better over the 90 but Leno kept making great saves. Pens as always a lottery.

Interesting draw. I still like City to win this, Spurs will be happy with their draw though and a big chance to get through to the semi's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I guess they're thinking like all lower league strikers... is he actually PL good?

Most strikers struggle going up the next level. You look at Pukki last year, 29 goals in the Championship (8 more games) and 11 goals in the PL. Similar numbers in reverse for Mitrovic. Lewis Grabban scored 0, Ollie McBurnie, Tammy Abraham etc.
10 PL goals isn't that bad a return

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Quarter Finals:
Stoke vs Spurs
Brentford vs Newcastle
Arsenal vs Man City
Everton vs Man United
FA repaying us for their criminal fixturing with the Stoke draw. Tuesday night away at Stoke wont be easy but is the most 2nd most preferred tie after Brentford, who although better than Stoke they'd be a better fit to play against and no travel involved.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
FA repaying us for their criminal fixturing with the Stoke draw. Tuesday night away at Stoke wont be easy but is the most 2nd most preferred tie after Brentford, who although better than Stoke they'd be a better fit to play against and no travel involved.

Cold & wet Tuesday night at Stoke. Sounds fun.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pretty blatant handball by Milner in the 92nd minute which was 100% a penalty, instead soares gets the yellow card for calling it out

Except for the above offences, it is not an offence if the ball touches a player’s hand/arm:

• directly from the player’s own head or body (including the foot)
  • directly from the head or body (including the foot) of another player who is close
  • if the hand/arm is close to the body and does not make the body unnaturally bigger
  • when a player falls and the hand/arm is between the body and the ground to support the body, but not extended laterally or vertically away from the body

Not a handball. Soares rightly booked for dissent.

This is the same argument Pykie made. Player scores more goals in easier league, more news at 10.

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Except for the above offences, it is not an offence if the ball touches a player’s hand/arm:

• directly from the player’s own head or body (including the foot)
  • directly from the head or body (including the foot) of another player who is close
  • if the hand/arm is close to the body and does not make the body unnaturally bigger
  • when a player falls and the hand/arm is between the body and the ground to support the body, but not extended laterally or vertically away from the body

Not a handball. Soares rightly booked for dissent.
But his arm is extended away from his body 🤷‍♂️
could be interpreted either way I guess to help support his fall

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
But his arm is extended away from his body 🤷‍♂️
could be interpreted either way I guess to help support his fall

Allowed to extend your arm to support your fall. Just can't reach out and deliberately handle. Also, he played the ball first and was clipped by the attacking player sending him down in the first place.

15 goals from Tammy in the league is a decent return, no?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back