League Cup 2020/21

AKA the EFL & Carabao Cup. Draw coming soon on their twitter https://twitter.com/Carabao_Cup

Last edited:
Really pleased clubs haven't been forced to drop out this season. Would have been the end of the comp.

Still expect plenty of weakened sides and rotation but that can be fun in itself.

Hopefully we can do it again.

I'm guessing the later rounds will be on BEINSports?

Also congratz on knocking out Sunderland.

There was League Cup on ESPN last night, I watched a few games on Kayo.

Reckon we’ll be out given it likely will be the U23’s playing and Orient belted them 6-2 not long ago.

9 games in 3 weeks...that is ridiculous! Why I think the EFL cup should have been scrapped as well as silly Nations League. NL during a pandemic make no sense, more risk of players coming back infected

9 games in 3 weeks...that is ridiculous! Why I think the EFL cup should have been scrapped as well as silly Nations League. NL during a pandemic make no sense, more risk of players coming back infected
Should the league cup replace pre-season games?

Should the league cup replace pre-season games?
Happy to keep it any other season. Just we already have a condensed pre season & season and Euros coming up after that

Once the league cup goes it will never come back.

So I say keep it, use it to play kids and hopefully things will be back to normal next season.

Back