Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Holy s**t! I didn’t realise we were playing League 1 Hull City on Thursday. It will be our cup final.

Just mentioning how excited I am about our big cup game against our local rivals League 1 Hull City on Thursday morning.

I guess you must be fired up for this one to get a first win of the season. I wouldn't know what that's like. Also winning against the champions as a promoted club isn't for everyone I guess.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
I guess you must be fired up for this one to get a first win of the season. I wouldn't know what that's like. Also winning against the champions as a promoted club isn't for everyone I guess.

Hopefully. Keen to see if Robert can knock a few in for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
You think Leeds are that desperate for him to get some confidence they'll play him in this? Geeze.

We are going to have to. Our U23s just got destroyed 4-0 by Stoke so we will need him to play to get past League One Hull City.

We are going to have to. Our U23s just got destroyed 4-0 by Stoke so we will need him to play to get past League One Hull City.

Fair enough, we'll probably play our second string but then again I guess you are too by the sounds of things.

Possible West Ham v Leeds in 3rd round of EFL Cup... that should be a friendly!!

Watford keeper saves 3 penalties to put us through v Oxford...

Will be nice for us to play Bowen.

So we thankfully get a tie in London but will funnily enough be against the team who are wearing shirts Kane sponsors.

We threw away a 2 goal lead somehow - still seething about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back