League Cup 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Excited for today, but a bit nervous. I think we'll rest some players for PSG which is a shame but understandable.

I think it will be the first game we've played in front of a crowd in 13 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We looked like a side that 6 days ago went from being defend and counter to defend and play from the back. Absolutely lost out there for all but the first 15 min of the second half. Took the wrong midfielder off in Gio. And then aurier gives away the definition of a needless foul

Have to wonder how this game would have gone if Mourinho was there.

He would have grabbed Pep by the throat and called him a cheating campaigner for playing a very strong team in a League Cup Final, only four days before a Champions League Semi Final.

Just dropping to say I am delighted Spurs lost

#Justice4Jose

giphy.gif

Easy to label Spurs bottlers but City are the best team in the country and played like it today. It might be a bit boring to see a team win it 4 times in a row, but at least they treat the competition with respect.

Someone wrote that the game was like watching a team who rely on Harry Kane so much against a team who have everything but Harry Kane. Hard to think that game isn’t over at half time if Kane was at City.

Ive seen some Spurs supporters suggest now is the time to cash in on Kane and Son. I think that’s absolutely insane. You don’t rebuild a squad by selling your easily 2 best players in their prime. Kane is one of the best players of his generation, no amount of money can replace that. Whoever they bring in as manager must do everything to keep him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back