League Cup 2021/22 (Winners: Liverpool)

Remove this Banner Ad

Winner take all in the second leg. That was an excellent defensive display from Arsenal to negate Liverpool for so long after the red card.

Had a watch of the incident. I honestly think Jota puts that in the back of the net if he isn’t impeded there. Chest down and half volley.

Xhaka had the right idea, wrong execution. I know I’ll cop s**t for this, but I reckon he kept the tie alive by stopping that attack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't realise players suffering from long covid effects coming back was a laughing matter.

Doesn't he say that the players were asymptomatic?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got covid ATM and still doing 15km a day on my treadmill in the home gym.

Klopp is just looking for excuses for a poor performance against 10 men.

I've got covid ATM and still doing 15km a day on my treadmill in the home gym.

Klopp is just looking for excuses for a poor performance against 10 men.
While I agree with the premise on Klippity Klopp - a serial whinger.

Think it is a very individual thing. You can run on the treadmill but someone else with covid may not be able to

While I agree with the premise on Klippity Klopp - a serial whinger.

Think it is a very individual thing. You can run on the treadmill but someone else with covid may not be able to
There is no way i would have been able to run but i was symptomatic. Klopp is complaining about the asymptomatic players which is interesting.

Liverpool can't play against 10 men. Couldn't break down Chelsea earlier in the season and now Arsenal. Add to that some very poor individual performances we weren't winning that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back