League Cup League Cup 2022/23 (Winners: Manchester United)

League Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Played on the 9th-10th of August.
FV8Pee2UIAMHVrz
FV8RCKzVUAUmQXA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started a completely different 11 players to the 11 that started against West Ham and still won 3-0.

I mean, you were playing Forest Green..

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
I guess we got to beat City somewhere along the line to win the thing so may as well have a crack up first.
Yeah this is actually perfect IMO. I figure all roads go through City so you may as well try at the beginning and if you lose, your fixture list is less cluttered so you can concentrate on other competitions. And if you win, great, City out the way, now try and win it.

The relevance being you seem to be dismissing FGR as opposition despite BC proving position in leagues doesn't mean anything.

You're a PL club who rotated against a side who made 4 changes of their own and you're happy you won. I just don't see it as the massive achievement you seem to think it is.

By comparison we heavily rotated and played a number of players out of position against a full strength side (including our former captain who left just this summer) and only lost due to a 5 minute period where they scored two, and we battered them apart from that. I'm not saying we performed well, nor you badly, just not sure it's an amazing evidence of your depth.

Bradford are also managed by Mark Hughes and have brought in a lot of players through his connections and are one of the favourites to go up..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back