League Cup League Cup 2022/23 (Winners: Manchester United)

League Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

You're a PL club who rotated against a side who made 4 changes of their own and you're happy you won. I just don't see it as the massive achievement you seem to think it is.

By comparison we heavily rotated and played a number of players out of position against a full strength side (including our former captain who left just this summer) and only lost due to a 5 minute period where they scored two, and we battered them apart from that. I'm not saying we performed well, nor you badly, just not sure it's an amazing evidence of your depth.

Bradford are also managed by Mark Hughes and have brought in a lot of players through his connections and are one of the favourites to go up..

Fulham lost didn't they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Excited about tonight game, I fear that we wont be part of the league Cup for too much longer (as long as we stay towards the top end of the league) and for me, that'll be a great shame.

Pretty interesting match up tonight, Chelsea in pretty bad form and will be looking to get things going again. Will it be full strength or fringe players (most likely a bit of a mix), and how many will Raheem score?

Can't wait.

Dominating, but not creating much. Chelsea maybe had the best two chances of the game.

But very unimpressed with them, maybe not their best XI but Potters Brighton had a whole lot more about them than this side. Kid on the left looks decent , but hasn't seen too much of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back