League Cup League Cup 2022/23 (Winners: Manchester United)

League Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

I thank the Glazers every day. Much rather him at City.

I reckon whoever wins this wins the League Cup.

Not sure I am understand the thinking behind this? Haaland at United doesn’t win the league without more additions. Haaland at City dominates the league for years to come.

Not sure I am understand the thinking behind this? Haaland at United doesn’t win the league without more additions. Haaland at City dominates the league for years to come.
The thinking is quite clear. I dont want the best striker in the world to play for Manchester United. Pretty obvious. Haaland would have you challenging for everything, he's a cheat code. No thanks.

The thinking is quite clear. I dont want the best striker in the world to play for Manchester United. Pretty obvious. Haaland would have you challenging for everything, he's a cheat code. No thanks.

I can guarantee you that he wouldn’t be sitting on 24 goals in all competitions this season if he was playing for this club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awful performance, got what we deserved.

Southampton much the better side on the day. We often seem to struggle against them no matter where they (and us) are in the league, or how either team is playing.

So disappointing, and I don't think anyone of ours that started today could complain if they dont make the squad for the derby on the weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back