League Cup final

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it's not for everyone but I reckon the league Cup is great. And the final should be a fantastic occasion.

Logic says City should win, but logic had City winning the FA Cup as the last leg of a multi last year as well.

And its not as if Sunderland havent caused us all sorts of problems over the last five years.

Will be a great occasion for both sets of fans, for Sunderland it'll be their first cup final since 1992. And I think their first visit to new Wembley. If they win it'll be their first league cup.

And for City, Wembley hasnt got boring yet despite 6 visits in the last three years. So should be a good atmosphere and heres hoping for league Cup number 3.

I know it's not for everyone but I reckon the league Cup is great. And the final should be a fantastic occasion.

Logic says City should win, but logic had City winning the FA Cup as the last leg of a multi last year as well.

And its not as if Sunderland havent caused us all sorts of problems over the last five years.

Will be a great occasion for both sets of fans, for Sunderland it'll be their first cup final since 1992. And I think their first visit to new Wembley. If they win it'll be their first league cup.

And for City, Wembley hasnt got boring yet despite 6 visits in the last three years. So should be a good atmosphere and heres hoping for league Cup number 3.

Like that attitude - hate this modern devaluing of the League/FA/Europa etc.
Wembley & Cardiff never got boring for me.
That said moomba, I will be going for the underdog!:D

City will smash them I reckon. Man City losing last season's FA Cup final is the worst possible news for Sunderland, as it will ensure that City are not complacent and will be extra focused this time. Lightning won't strike twice.

Bah. Games only on Setanta. Anyone that thinks winning the League Cup isn't worth anything is a clown or a plastic of a big club. Never sneeze at a trophy op.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man City: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Kolarov, Nasri, Toure, Fernandinho, Silva, Dzeko, Aguero. Subs: Hart, Lescott, Milner, Negredo, Javi Garcia, Jesus Navas, Clichy.

Sunderland: Mannone, Bardsley, Brown, O'Shea, Alonso, Ki, Larsson, Cattermole, Colback, Johnson, Borini. Subs: Gardner, Fletcher, Celustka, Giaccherini, Vergini, Scocco, Ustari.

Aguero and Pantilimon starting, interesting.

As in through the middle up front. He usually plays on the left wing with Altidore as the striker.

Ok. The wing is still 'up front' just so you know for future reference. :thumbsu:

When Borini plays on the wing half the match he's closer to left back then left wing.

Well he just scored!! * off City!!

$10 for Sunderland to win is looking pretty fun now.

s**t man I have to apologie. I thought you were iluvparis... I would not have been so condescending if I'd realised. My full apologises.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back