Media League Nice Guy Finally Caught For Nefarious Team Sheet Activity

Remove this Banner Ad

The Roys FFC have been charged with a low impact team sheet offence under the rule of the illogical team sheet submission as the Half Forward line has been denoted with 'HFF' which is not a line.

Captain fitzroybowiedog has been handed a 1 month suspended sentence of a 1 game ban. Suspended sentence expires at the end of Round 8.

team-sheet-jpg.619327

Roys Official Team Sheet v Gold City Royals

B: A Bit High - Reardo - Klim
HB: RU_ - Mobbs - Matt_352
C: Allikat - 3KZ is Football - JackNah_8
HFF Barrels - nahnah - Runk
F: royboy2 - Mooch - _Mike_
R: Roylion - Broken - TedDougChris
Int: fitzroybowiedog - Azarole

Changes
Fitzroybowiedog RR to Int
Broken Ruck to RR
Roylion Int to Ruck​

SEC [4]. Team Submission

4A) Submission Rules
The deadline for team sheet submission is the Thursday 11:59 PM Melbourne Time before a match unless stated otherwise by the admin. Teams must contain 20 eligible players, be submitted in Official Team Sheet Submission Thread each round. Teams must note positional changes from the previous round, including where the player played last round and where they are playing this round. Failure to submit a team sheet in the correct format (20 eligible players, positional changes, correct spelling of every name within the whole team sheet and in the team sheet submission thread), or AT ALL will result in one of the following punishments based on the appropriate grading:

High Impact (2 point penalty + 1 game captain suspension):
- Failure to submit a complete team sheet in the submission thread by the deadline.
- Editing the team sheet after team sheet deadline to amend player or positional changes.

Medium Impact (one match ban for captains):
- Incorrect positional changes
- Naming an ineligible player

Low Impact (one match suspended-ban for captains, activated if another team sheet offence occurs within the next month):
- Incorrect spelling of player names
- Illogical team sheet formatting

A further clarification, these penalties apply to ALL potential team submission errors.

The administrator may apply a lesser penalty such as a suspended sentence for medium impact offenses if there are mitigating factors deemed to be at play e.g. a captain self reporting.

During the Sweet F.A Finals Series any medium or high impact offenses will result in a 2 goal and 4 goal penalty respectively as well as a suspension of the captain(s).

4B) Sheet Formatting
Team sheets must be displayed in a logical format that is comprehensible by the game simmers. Each positional line {e.g. B, HB, C, HF, F, R, INT} must be defined clearly and in case of positional changes the specific positions must be communicated in the listed changes. If in doubt refer to the format shown in the OP of the team sheet submission thread.

Last edited:

I still don't believe that this is a crime.
The law states that it need to be illogical and incomprehensible.
If it was the simmer wouldn't have been post the matches for the last 4 weeks. But amazing our simmer has simmed them all.
Furthermore I could have amended this after the cut off and not suffered a punishment as it not a name change or a positional change.

I brought this up in the committee and yet no one answered any of my queries.

And now here we are.

I don't see how this relates to the Admin candidates.
Oh right, I recently had the epiphany that no one can possibly do a better job at this than me so why bother with a new admin. It's gonna be a permanent Cloud_ administration from here on until the end of the league.

The Roys FFC have been charged with a low impact team sheet offence under the rule of the illogical team sheet submission as the Half Forward line has been denoted with 'HFF' which is not a line.
Question: If FBD had edited the team sheet to after the deadline to fix the HFF typo, which is not a "player or positional change", would he have been penalised?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question: If FBD had edited the team sheet to after the deadline to fix the HFF typo, which is not a "player or positional change", would he have been penalised?
Yes

SEC [8]. Administrator Decisions
The Administrator reserves the right to add to the rules as the season progresses. If a team/player breaks a "future" rule (rule not outlined above) then the admin will consult with the committee and determine an outcome (which may still include penalties). If any player or captain is unaware of the specifics of any rule or believes there is a situation not covered by the rules, it is their responsibility to seek approval from the administrator or find themselves subject to SEC 8.

Yes

SEC [8]. Administrator Decisions
The Administrator reserves the right to add to the rules as the season progresses. If a team/player breaks a "future" rule (rule not outlined above) then the admin will consult with the committee and determine an outcome (which may still include penalties). If any player or captain is unaware of the specifics of any rule or believes there is a situation not covered by the rules, it is their responsibility to seek approval from the administrator or find themselves subject to SEC 8.
None of this has been done though.

I still don't believe that this is a crime.
The law states that it need to be illogical and incomprehensible.
If it was the simmer wouldn't have been post the matches for the last 4 weeks. But amazing our simmer has simmed them all.
Furthermore I could have amended this after the cut off and not suffered a punishment as it not a name change or a positional change.

I brought this up in the committee and yet no one answered any of my queries.

And now here we are.
I mean you can always take it to the tribunal. That's been such an effective tool in delivering just outcomes in the past :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back