PC League of Legends

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't play as much as I used to these days and mostly just fire it up for some stress free arams or some flex with some friends. Sometimes we are short a player or two for flex 5s so if anyone would like to join us feel free to add me (username is crablecakes). We usually play evenings.

In saying that I still follow LCS anad LCK quite a bit. Watching league is more fun for me than playing league now I think. Also its less of a commitment and doesn't ruin my mental aha.

Riots joining the Auto Chess movement with Teamfight Tactics, currently streaming more than most things on Twitch (Fortnite is the only one that beats it)

Its still on PBE and...Wow, getting onto PBE is a MASSIVE wait. I got back on today, after a 3 hour wait, got 3 games in before it bugged me out and I had to reset the client for a 19 hour wait now...

Anyway, game itself is pretty good. Will be familiar if you've played DOTA Autochess and stuff like that. A few unique differences and good if you know League champs/items.

Riots joining the Auto Chess movement with Teamfight Tactics, currently streaming more than most things on Twitch (Fortnite is the only one that beats it)

Its still on PBE and...Wow, getting onto PBE is a MASSIVE wait. I got back on today, after a 3 hour wait, got 3 games in before it bugged me out and I had to reset the client for a 19 hour wait now...

Anyway, game itself is pretty good. Will be familiar if you've played DOTA Autochess and stuff like that. A few unique differences and good if you know League champs/items.
Is it a turn based strategy game?

Some very strong strats and also the fact combinations are not great and you just min max champs is annoying.

Some very strong strats and also the fact combinations are not great and you just min max champs is annoying.

Yeah, they are going to need to do some decent tweeking before releasing it as a live mode, but its got plenty of potential. I just need to get back into the damn game lol

League is celebrating its 15 year anniversery with a bunch of daily free stuff starting in a few days.

Also, they are bring League to both Mobile and consoles, not sure WHICH consoles yet.

AND, they are taking on Hearthstone with their own card game:

League is celebrating its 15 year anniversery with a bunch of daily free stuff starting in a few days.

Also, they are bring League to both Mobile and consoles, not sure WHICH consoles yet.

AND, they are taking on Hearthstone with their own card game:
Consoles could be interesting. Not necessarily good, but interesting. The MOBA click and point mechanics work beautifully on PC, whereas on consoles they work better as more of an action style with the controllor. Be very interesting to see what they come up with.

Consoles could be interesting. Not necessarily good, but interesting. The MOBA click and point mechanics work beautifully on PC, whereas on consoles they work better as more of an action style with the controllor. Be very interesting to see what they come up with.

Smite I found was good on console although a much different camera angle. Will be interesting how they go about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back