Leaked Indigenous Jumper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else so if it has just merge it. But this is apparently our indigenous jumper for this year. Id be happy with this really like the look of it !! View attachment 357062
If thats true, thats the best one yet. First time I would actually be keen to buy one

If thats true, thats the best one yet. First time I would actually be keen to buy one

It's legit. And it's glorious.

Note that on the back, the number panel is blue and the bottom half white, which is reversed from the '90s guernsey.

I'm going to predict that a non-indigenous version of this will be our 'white clash' guernsey in the future, and we will drop our traditional stripes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did not like the jumpers. Am I not allowed to express that opinion? This one looks very good.

Would you state that to renowned artist Sarrita King, or tell Lindsay it's rubbish, when he was part of the design process, to tell the story of indigenous players at Arden Street?

Would you state that to renowned artist Sarrita King, or tell Lindsay it's rubbish, when he was part of the design process, to tell the story of indigenous players at Arden Street?
I would tell Sarrita while she may be a very fine artist, that she missed the mark on that occasion. Unsure if you've heard of the saying that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder?'

I have a huge erection right now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back