Least Favourite alcoholic beverage!

Remove this Banner Ad

Port - vile stuff

Disguising the taste with coke is the best way to drink spiced rum in my opinion.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

if you are ever looking for a good rum, try this

f0487d725d836e5f9bf9ec0114ed2cc0_720x600.jpg

no need for coke!

15 month on and not much has changed.

I still really dislike Cider FWIW.

Lol. I forgot I posted that. The reason not much has changed is that my partner drinks it and tries to get me to drink it but it is s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Red Wine and Guiness are literally the only alcoholic beverages I cannot stomach. Though I haven't given Guiness much of a chance.

Red Wine and Guiness are literally the only alcoholic beverages I cannot stomach. Though I haven't given Guiness much of a chance.
Try a lighter wine like a Pinot, you don't have to spend too much either for a decent bottle $12-$15 gets you a reasonable drop.
I think Guiness is a bit harder, people either love it or hate it.

Cbf going through to see if anyone has mentioned Ouzo yet.
Used to go through a half bottle in my late teens as a pre-drink, it used to get me pissed easily.
Woke up 1 night at 4am on my parents nature strip in the pouring rain, not knowing how I got there or what happened that night.
Evil stuff.

I prettttttttty much drink everything. I'll drink cans of a VB or whatever at the footy club, exotic ales and stout on tap, good spirits neat, cheap spirits mixed, red, white, sparkling, fortified - it's all good.

But shitty cheap knock off versions of good stuff laden with sugar is just bad. And sweet white wine is pretty hard to defend, unless it's really good, really chilled, in the right environment.

Also Jim Beam White/Johnny Walker Red/Bundaberg Rum is deplorable, when there's 800 better products for the same price. Live a little. Find out what the rest of the world is drinking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back