LeCornu's, worlds biggest what??

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Fantastic Furniture have always been hell bent on replacing Le Cornu with Ashley.

Fantastic brought Ashley out from the US (they're the furniture supplier of choice on The Price is Right) and of all the markets they could introduce it to, introduced it to the SA market first, taking up a fair chunk of the Le Cornu showroom in the process. The Le Cornu store was then allowed to just sit there and rot by Fantastic Furniture.

In the end Ashley and Le Cornu were aiming at a similar market, and in the end Ashley won.

Looks like Fantastic Furniture have always been hell bent on replacing Le Cornu with Ashley.

Fantastic brought Ashley out from the US (they're the furniture supplier of choice on The Price is Right) and of all the markets they could introduce it to, introduced it to the SA market first, taking up a fair chunk of the Le Cornu showroom in the process. The Le Cornu store was then allowed to just sit there and rot by Fantastic Furniture.

In the end Ashley and Le Cornu were aiming at a similar market, and in the end Ashley won.
Fantastic furniture isn't doing well at all. Have closed some stores recently.

I purchased a house package recently. Staff were fantastic and furniture great quality apart from bar stools but everyone seems to have issues with bar stools.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

I purchased a house package recently. Staff were fantastic and furniture great quality apart from bar stools but everyone seems to have issues with bar stools.
Turn them up the right way !!

upside-down-stools.jpg

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

For budget-end furniture it isn't too bad.

Thankfully the Ashley stuff they've brought to Australia isn't as horrid as some of the Ashley stuff you see on the US Price is Right.

EDIT: They're shutting down Ashley as well. Well re-badging it as Fantastic Furniture. Looks like all is not well with Fantastic Furniture.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back