Lee Spurrs SANFL Club in dire financial straits

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
With the shutdown of the SANFL due to COVID-19, Central District Football Club is in dire financial straits and is seeking donations to stay afloat. If anyone is able to donate you can do so here: https://asf.org.au/projects/central-district-football-club/ Donations are tax deductible.

Spurr is not the only Central Districts player to play for the Dockers - Jack Hannath and Daniel Schell also hailed from the club.

Thanks.

Very sad news. I hope they can make it.

If I remember it right, Lee played in a premiership hat-trick for Centrals before getting drafted. To go from on-field success like that to dire straits in about 10 years must be hard for their members.

With the shutdown of the SANFL due to COVID-19, Central District Football Club is in dire financial straits and is seeking donations to stay afloat. If anyone is able to donate you can do so here: https://asf.org.au/projects/central-district-football-club/ Donations are tax deductible.

Spurr is not the only Central Districts player to play for the Dockers - Jack Hannath and Daniel Schell also hailed from the club.

Thanks.
Lee Spurr used to Play for freo. So did Jack Hannath.

If you wanna go back many years, Daniel Schell used to play for freo too.

They should apologise for giving us Daniel Schell.

Kram I am not going to lie to you. He went to the same high school as mine. I wasnt in his class though, he Already left a good 5 years before my 1st year I went.

Lindsay Thomas went to my High school. Hell Lindsay Thomas was on my year Level. I kid you not!

For the record, the High School Lindsay Thomas and I went to was Le Fevre High School at Semaphore south.

The fact that Lindsay Thomas is the greatest AFL player that came from that school shows you how good that school was lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back