Leeds United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

tenor.gif

We knew this announcement was coming but it still hurts a lot.

Pablo is and forever will be one of my all favourite players.
His contributions to getting us back to the Top-flight should never be forgotten.

Pablo’s goal against Swansea last season will be something I’ll never forget. It was the biggest goal we’ve scored in the last 17 years. If only he was a few years younger.

tenor.gif

We knew this announcement was coming but it still hurts a lot.

Pablo is and forever will be one of my all favourite players.
His contributions to getting us back to the Top-flight should never be forgotten.

Agreed, brought much joy to us all.
Pablo Hernandez
Pablo Hernandez
Pablo Hernandez plays for United
Paolo Hernandez

#ALAW

Not got a great feeling tonight unfortunately, would love to do em over but I'm expecting the total opposite.

Anyone else slightly concerned about the start to the season?

Defensively we look suspect again and not sure we're going to be able to score as freely as we did last season.
Seriously troubling performance so far. Burnley are campaigners, but we are struggling to hit a pass as I type.

Haven't seen anything this season close to our best from last.
It is still early days however I agree that we have been far below the standard of last year. I really dislike how we are playing two wingbacks next to three centrebacks but I am sure they will work it out. There's a lot of upside in this team that will eventually get realised.

Well this has been an underwhelming start to the season to say the least.

Really had hoped we had turned the corner with our performances and with Bamford and Ayling back in the side things were on the up. Dropped two points yesterday which is frustrating heading into a tough run of games.

Thoughts on Orta's outburst? Whilst I like his passion, I thought his conduct was pretty embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon we can survive? Personally I think we're in a bit of trouble....
It’ll be very difficult with Chelsea, Brighton and Brentford to come. The season has been a disaster and if we somehow survive this season we will need major changes to the squad.

The owners have a lot to answer for given the lack of investment in January which was sorely needed.

Yeh we're going down. Just a horrible season where everything went wrong weather it was fault of our own (not investing in players) or not (injuries).

Not going to lie though, I'm not as pissed off about it as I thought I would be. Seen some good stuff from Gelhardt, Greenwood, Cresswell, Summerville etc so if we can hang onto them it'll be fun watching them develop with more game time in the championship.

Sucks we'll lose KP but other than him not fussed to see Raph, Meslier, Rodrigo leave. Llorente and Koch probably leave too but again not too fussed.

Think unless we get some massive investment we'll be a yoyo/lower table team for a while.

The owners have blood on their hands, way way too complacent and got cocky based on last years results. If we do go down, I’ll be interested to see what Radrizanni does re selling his majority stake to the 49ers in the short term. Either way it’ll lessen our value, and he won’t be too pleased about that I’m sure.

Another thing: Jesse Marsch. I quite like his positivity, and maybe I’m being negative in saying this: but I don’t see him lasting a full season with us next season, regardless of what league we’re in.

The state of our play has been pretty ugly - maybe that’s more-so because of the scrap we find ourselves in and we aren’t prioritising his system as such, but for whatever reason I just don’t see it going the distance.

As silly as this sounds too, I think he’s going to wane on the fans, particularly those actually up there in the north. There’s definitely a stigma amongst the English against an American manager, and the eye rolls are already in full effect. IMO it won’t take long until those eye rolls turn to pitch forks unfortunately.

Anyone think we can get a result tonight? Brighton have had our measure in recent times and I’m not confident that will change.

Incredible. My eyes are in agony today but it was all worth it! What an escape.

Full credit to the boys. If that's it for Raphinha and KP they go with our blessing, what a note to end it on.

This will be a critical off-season for us, really have to nail it. Hell will freeze over if the board are reluctant to invest in the squad once again

Incredible. My eyes are in agony today but it was all worth it! What an escape.

Full credit to the boys. If that's it for Raphinha and KP they go with our blessing, what a note to end it on.

This will be a critical off-season for us, really have to nail it. Hell will freeze over if the board are reluctant to invest in the squad once again

Radz’s letter to the fans suggests they’ll invest, but I get the feeling they wanted to last time but were horrendously indecisive. Can’t afford that again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back