English Super League Leeds vs Manly WCC Elland Road England

Remove this Banner Ad

Queensl@nder

Debutant
Mar 5, 2007
Rugby League
Other Teams
Titans
I know It's a little to early for this thread, but I think It's going to be another victory for the poms again .Until this game comes to Australia we have no chance in lifting that title of being world champs.

So I say Leeds by 18

I know It's a little to early for this thread, but I think It's going to be another victory for the poms again .Until this game comes to Australia we have no chance in lifting that title of being world champs.

So I say Leeds by 18

Hope you are right - Leeds by 18.:D

But to be fair, hope Manly stay on the grog until Storm plays them next fairly early next year at Brookie:)

In 2006, when the Broncos suggested they wouldn't be able to field a full-strength side against St. Helens, Manly offered to take their place and play the match in Australia.

I'd love to see them take the game to Australia... though, it will probably be at Elland Road - the strength of the Pound means they can make more money out of 34,000 there than a similar crowd here. There was talk at one stage of taking the game to some exotic location like The Seychelles...

Though, they need to play this game in Australia at some stage to give it some more credibility - as it stands the odds are clearly stacked in favour of the SL sides.

Bloody pommies, hope those selfish bastards get flogged in the WC. Not fair they get the game at their home every year. Because of that i'm going against my team.

Leeds by 2

Ta. I did suspect there may have been one in between that period.

One thing I did notice the last few years is that fox only replayed those games a couple of times, pity if you missed them:eek:

It was Live on Channel 9 in NSW and Qld... think it started at 5:30am or so. Hopefully this year it isn't wet but it'll probably be a typical Yorkshire evening. If so, Leeds by a few. Leeds by a bit less if it's a dry track.

Des Hasler! he could play a bit, couldn't he? I'd seen nothing of his playing career until I watched an old archive Wigan v Canterbury game the other week, but I didn't know he played for Hull FC too. And looked very good too, in a Cup tie he lost by a single point.

I was pleased to see he still had the same luxuriant hairstyle! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back