Movie Left-Wing Agenda in Cinema/TV

Remove this Banner Ad

What gets me is when these woke movies flop at the box office or are panned, something that happens frequently, those responsible for their creation instead of analyzing the reasons why their movie didn't work, learning from this and doing better next time refuse to accept the problems with their creation and instead criticize those who are critical of it, and even those who avoided it.

Have they forgotten that their movies are there to make money, and the objective is higher revenue than expenditure resulting in profit and the greater the profit, the higher the return on investment?

Imagine a car manufacturer produces a make and model of car that has poor sales, negative reviews from those who review cars in the media and complaints from consumers who did purchase the car that the vehicles are lemons with a variety of problems. Should the car manufacturer refuse to accept that their vehicle is a flop, refuse to listen to car dealers who report poor sales and problems and say that the problem lies with consumers who bought the car and those who didn't buy the car? I think not.
Volvo says hi :)

Imgaine the melts from the RNWJ Man Babies if this actually happened.

Jordan would be excellent as Superman, much better than the charm and humorless and cynical Henry Cavill.

Also the fact General Zod is played by the fantastic Colin Salmon in the TV series Krypton means there is a possibility for a Black Last Son of Krypton someday on the big screen (well in my opinion anyway)

That's fine that you like the female Ghostbusters but it is widely acknowledged as a flop. Most fans of the original movie hated it. Sony turned a much loved light hearted comedy into a social message film. Message films by Hollywood corporations tend to be unwatchable. Sony also manipulated online comments to create a narrative of widespread misogyny, calling anyone who didn’t enthusiastically embrace their message film - sexist, Neanderthals, man-babies and basement dwellers etc.

A female James Bond movie would be a similar exercise in girrl power. Green lighted by agenda over artistic merit or financial viability.

How about movies are made with strong, interesting or funny female characters without copying male roles just because it is about role reversal and the social message?

I think most fans of the original movie hated it because they wanted the original actors as Ghostbusters, and couldn't see anyone else in the role.

Ghostbusters wasn’t a ‘message movie’, it was an attempt to cash in on an established franchise at a time when the original cast were not available or interested. I didn’t watch it at the time due to little interest but eventually saw it. Not great but not nearly as bad as some people want to believe. It was a sign of soulless Hollywood, not left wing Hollywood.

Well, yes, the original cast weren't available because Harold Ramis was dead, and Bill Murray didn't want to do the role again.

What gets me is when these woke movies flop at the box office or are panned, something that happens frequently, those responsible for their creation instead of analyzing the reasons why their movie didn't work, learning from this and doing better next time refuse to accept the problems with their creation and instead criticize those who are critical of it, and even those who avoided it.

Have they forgotten that their movies are there to make money, and the objective is higher revenue than expenditure resulting in profit and the greater the profit, the higher the return on investment?

Which is a huge problem that “movies are there to make money” - Picasso never needed to worry about commercial considerations for his art. This is the attitude that is making American studio cinema so incredibly risk adverse, and a big part of the problem with the industry today.

Actually i'd say it's the apolitical have had enough of the lefts bullshit more than anything far right.

The far right in this country seems to be a few thousand people nation wide who couldn't organise a root in a brothel. Which is why they have protests with a whole 20-30 people.

So when people watch TV they see far more left wing f***ery going on than far right.

No. no, your not playing game right, Firstly, you're not/not suppose to look past the 'headlines'! And don't dare mention real numbers when referring to these far-right idiot groups as you will only expose just how small and insignificant they actually are - and that just destroys the MSM's narratives!

I made the mistake, as you have done, by researching a media article earlier this year related to an apparent 'Neo-Nazi' group of nutcases operating in a conservative area of the USA.

According to the article (and there were photos) this group's increasing membership base is alarming, and as well as wearing Nazi insignia t-shirts and promoting hate speech they are terrorizing the community with violent acts often against other peaceful protesters in the area etc. etc.

I then discovered this group is actually a large family, some of their neighbours and friends of which the total current 'membership' consists of 15 adults, 7 kids ,3 dogs and a cat named Adolf.
I mean, FFS, I've organised golf afternoons with more people !!!

Was actually bored enough to work to click play. While he's in denial about a lot of things I don't disagree with his criticism about locking movies into specific social movements.

Was actually bored enough to work to click play. While he's in denial about a lot of things I don't disagree with his criticism about locking movies into specific social movements.
i hope you get around to watching all those YT videos ive posted the last few weeks/months. I vetted like %99 of them and i am sure youll find them mentally stimulating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back