Legacy Esports results and news #LGCWIN

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Legacy -related news is about ex-ADC Lawrence "Lost" Hui, who was dominant in 2017 and offered a chance with Tally (also from Legacy) to attend a boot camp with North American team Echo Fox. Lost was offered a spot with their academy team and played well in the first split this year. He almost led Echo Fox Academy to an unlikely competition win. Echo Fox have now released their starting ADC and promoted Lost, making him the first Oceania player to play in the NA league!

Yeah fox had a pretty trash ADC so this doesn't surprise me at all.

That being said in the current meta the best ADC is no ADC, the ones that are surviving are doing it by playing non traditional botlaners.

That being said in the current meta the best ADC is no ADC, the ones that are surviving are doing it by playing non traditional botlaners.
Yeah I'm not enjoying the current meta so much. Lost is bloody good though.

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Canadiens, Maroons.
Other Legacy -related news is about ex-ADC Lawrence "Lost" Hui, who was dominant in 2017 and offered a chance with Tally (also from Legacy) to attend a boot camp with North American team Echo Fox. Lost was offered a spot with their academy team and played well in the first split this year. He almost led Echo Fox Academy to an unlikely competition win. Echo Fox have now released their starting ADC and promoted Lost, making him the first Oceania player to play in the NA league!
Is another boot camp advisable.

After the last post I was thinking about what it was I didn't like about the meta. It seems that every game now is someone makes a mistake, the other team goes further ahead, takes a 20 minute Baron and wins. Games seem too short with less tactical plays.
I would like to see Turrets buffed, Baron buffed and burst damage nerfed.

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
After the last post I was thinking about what it was I didn't like about the meta. It seems that every game now is someone makes a mistake, the other team goes further ahead, takes a 20 minute Baron and wins. Games seem too short with less tactical plays.
I would like to see Turrets buffed, Baron buffed and burst damage nerfed.

I think that's just the nature of the how the game works.

The game is by its very nature a snowball and the better players get the better they'll be able to take advantage of even the smallest snowball to simply take over the game.

After a brilliant 2-0 last week to scrape into the playoffs, Legacy play Bombers again in the first round of the Gauntlet. Format is 5th vs 4th, then 'winner stays on' all the way to the GF vs Dire Wolves. Gauntlet is best of 5. Live now on Youtube:

or twitch:

#LGCWIN

Legacy take the first Gauntlet leg 3-0 against the Bombers.

ORDER (3rd ranked team) tomorrow night. Only was great across the series, and the bottom lane of Raid and Decoy looked really good. All played well after some shaky starts to games.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
The Rock doesn't agree with you.

Nothing article that says nothing about whether it is a good investment
Really interesting article which didn't talk about whether it was a good investment.

How it worked?

The revenue models for the industry is one thing it didn’t discuss or provide anything meaningful about
You do you mate.

Back