Werewolf Legend of Werewolf: Ocarina of Time VILLAGE WINS!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Last three protects were 3kz, Ru and the myself in that order.
RU_ felt so protected he drifted off to sleep. Thanks for your support Smeg. You played a really good game. BOG for mine.

Agreed. Village won because you took one of us so we set our sights on you. If we weren’t picking each other off we would have slaughtered the village.
It certainly was revealing when you went for Barrybran. If you had voted SANTE with the rest of us it would have been harder to pick you. I would have probably thought BRAB was evil because he was loitering and erratic.

It certainly was revealing when you went for Barrybran. If you had voted SANTE with the rest of us it would have been harder to pick you. I would have probably thought BRAB was evil because he was loitering and erratic.
Brab cleared himself mostly today by putting that last lynch vote on me. Since the wolves missed, I knew they hit me so they would also know me to be safe from the lynch.

And that wolf time theory was brab just being a clueless village. Ive been around all day.

Brab cleared himself mostly today by putting that last lynch vote on me. Since the wolves missed, I knew they hit me so they would also know me to be safe from the lynch.

And that wolf time theory was brab just being a clueless village. Ive been around all day.
Good point that only you would know given your role.

I blame #DapperJongsList. That made things hard in the middle stages. I was happy with my read on Pie 4 Life though. His tussle with you was too revealing.

If you weren’t on the list you wouldn’t have gotten so emotional. The list was meant to gauge reactions.

If you weren’t on the list you wouldn’t have gotten so emotional. The list was meant to gauge reactions.
I know. I have actually learned plenty from you in this game and previous games. I am actually going to tone down a bit and not get so excited. Being inscrutable is a bonus in this game and you do that well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And here I was trusting your judgement because I had NFI who was evil for three days
That's what I was worried about personally. I think the list failed on a cost / benefit analysis.

I looked in the PM and saw sante wasn’t online. I saw BRAB post in the thread and didn’t want anyone else taking it.
I got it right that day, so you probably just beat me to it.

I know. I have actually learned plenty from you in this game and previous games. I am actually going to tone down a bit and not get so excited. Being inscrutable is a bonus in this game and you do that well.

Your last few phases were great tho man. You basically had no help apart from Smeg Head who did a good job as doc.

The flogs were the worst of the good roles by far.

That's what I was worried about personally. I think the list failed on a cost / benefit analysis.
It makes sense in hindsight but at the time I genuinely didn't know who was evil, had literally no suspicions after two days and figured Dapper had picked up something I hadn't. Backfired big time but s**t happens I guess.

It makes sense in hindsight but at the time, I genuinely didn't know who was evil, had literally no suspicions after two days and figured Dapper had picked up something I hadn't. Backfired big time but s**t happens I guess.
This is the part of the game that pushes my buttons. I don't like the early stages.

3kz. The day immune did go to 4 different posters btw.

SM, Morgs, Sante and P4L.

I thought it was a good addition. Kept everyone guessing a bit like converted vamps.

It makes sense in hindsight but at the time I genuinely didn't know who was evil, had literally no suspicions after two days and figured Dapper had picked up something I hadn't. Backfired big time but s**t happens I guess.
That's right. If I put a list together, everyone will go, "OK 3KZ is off his meds" but if it is Dapper or The Filth Wizard or Tarkyn or Chappy, people will follow it.

This is the part of the game that pushes my buttons. I don't like the early stages.
Yeah we were talking about that in the Dead PM. Between the accusers, the inactives, the lurkers... it makes the game fricken difficult when you're naturally more active regardless of whether you're good or evil.

That’s the thing. How would I? The list gave me reactions. Morgs was pretty clear, I cooled off her. Injury factory gave a defensive reaction when he could have just claimed flog, and he got offed for it.

As a good role with no pm, you have to try this stuff sometimes. Even as a villager when all is quiet, chuck a random vote on someone and see what happens. It’s the same thing

I thought it was a good addition. Kept everyone guessing a bit like converted vamps.
Cheers. Jusrt sour grapes from me. I did get it right at least before the end.

It made for an interesting twist. I got the read wrong on the final day but believing Sante had immunity and knowing I had immunity made strategising very interesting.

That's right. If I put a list together, everyone will go, "OK 3KZ is off his meds" but if it is Dapper or The Filth Wizard or Tarkyn or Chappy, people will follow it.
Honestly, yes, but even I'm not at the stage of list-making yet. Play to your strengths but also play to others' strengths.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back