Legend of Zelda Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
https://ebgames.com.au/3ds-208710-Hyrule-Warriors-Legends---Limited-Edition-Nintendo-3DS

... Since this one is online only ... and with a hefty postage price ... This time I'd hope another store would stock it.

Never mind, got too impatient. I ended up preordering twice so have to call them up to cancel the first one later.

It's disappeared :( I already preordered but I made a note that if a special edition one came up to bump me up, I'll have to check with my local EB and see if that can still happen.

EDIT: Found it :D

https://ebgames.com.au/3ds-208709-Hyrule-Warriors-Legends---Limited-Edition-Nintendo-3DS

Can pick up from instore too!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just the cart itself around $50 give or take. Real money comes when you have the original box/manual/insert, then it matters what condition they are in.

Then it matters what save files are on the cart ;)

the-official-legend-of-zelda-2016-calendar.jpg

Bought for $15 from my shopping centre. So happy.

Finally brought my first Zelda game, Ocarina of Time for the 3DS, what a game! only started playing but boy am I hooked, what have I been missing all these years?

I did give A link to the past on the Snes a go on an emulator but found it very vague and directional less not knowing where to go or what to do plus being on an emulator I didn't take it very serious.

But Ocarina of time that's something else. Absolutely astounding for its time, and for the 3DS as well.

Last edited:
What are you up to giggler99 ? OoT is still my favourite game ever.

Currently up to the shadow temple, starting to get a little tricky and needed a few walkthtoughs but loving the game, so much to do! I also went out and brought majora's mask so i'll start that as soon as I finish OOT.

Shadow temple is so eerie, I love it! The boss fight is a lot of fun also!

Majora's Mask is a very good game, just as good as OoT IMO. Has a lot more side quests which is fun!

Finally brought my first Zelda game, Ocarina of Time for the 3DS, what a game! only started playing but boy am I hooked, what have I been missing all these years?

You picked a terrible place to start because almost all other Zelda games will feel inferior in comparison. You're going to be left chasing the dragon now! There hasn't been another Zelda game that provided me with the same sense of awe nor one that felt as epic as OoT. ALttP and MM are the next best and you've already stated your relative dislike for ALttP. MM has a quality of depth to it, a soulful game but I think OoT is THE Zelda experience.

You picked a terrible place to start because almost all other Zelda games will feel inferior in comparison. You're going to be left chasing the dragon now! There hasn't been another Zelda game that provided me with the same sense of awe nor one that felt as epic as OoT. ALttP and MM are the next best and you've already stated your relative dislike for ALttP. MM has a quality of depth to it, a soulful game but I think OoT is THE Zelda experience.

Honestly Windwaker is up there for me, also really did enjoy Twilight Princess and Minish Cap.

Skyward Sword though ... yeah. Only LoZ game I've actually disliked.

Honestly Windwaker is up there for me, also really did enjoy Twilight Princess and Minish Cap.

Skyward Sword though ... yeah. Only LoZ game I've actually disliked.

I tend to become fairly one-eyed about things like this and I was definitely exaggerating :p I've enjoyed all the Zelda games I've played (all console releases plus PH) and I will definitely disclose my bias regarding OoT by saying it was one of my first Zelda experiences so there is a huge nostalgia element. Overall, the Zelda series is one of my favourites and I always look forward to every new release. I did find SS somewhat unfulfilling as a Zelda experience but I can't not enjoy a Zelda game. I'd go so far as to say it's the only series that has held my attention continuously from when I first picked it up as a child to the present day. Series like Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Super Mario Bros, Fire Emblem, Metroid, Pokémon, GTA, MegaMan that I got into when I was fairly young (around 6) have lost me at some point. Long story short, I don't want to live in a world where Nintendo isn't making Zelda games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back