FTA-TV Legends Of Tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_phudyaINbY1sqk7opo1_250.gif

I liked how they didnt get to sappy with John and his mum. Looking at you Barry.....jk love u Barry.

Fo anyone that has seen it have they followed JCs story from his own show?

I haven't seen it for a long time but IIRC it is pretty close. It didn't run for long so they do have a bit of creative license to do what they want.

I haven't seen it for a long time but IIRC it is pretty close. It didn't run for long so they do have a bit of creative license to do what they want.

Yeah coz I was wondering if it worth giving it a watch especially if they are going to carry over some of his backstory.

I remember watching the leaked pilot and there was something about a young girl that he couldnt save but not sure of thats been mentioned here.

What does everyone think of the new Amaya I cant remember her new name.

She lost her powers so apart from knowledge of the inter dimensional prison what does she offer long term?
Im only interested in how long shell be able to keep up the cockney accent for lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was the BTTF ref I must have missed it?

Please for the love of everything let one of the monsters eat that new bird they are they trying to set up with Gary, ******* horrible character. She is gonna ruin the show.

Also the new Amaya was OTT that ep still dont know what she offers really.

Everything else was.great though.

Mick was on fire.

I wonder who this Tess was that John mentioned in his delirium?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back