FTA-TV Legends Of Tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

That ending was waaaaaaaaaaaay too corny.

Good to see the Monitor was overlooking things, suggests that the Legends are part of next year's crossover.

Am I to assume that the guy Nate was hugging was Zari's little bro?

Also lol at Vandal Savage "torturing" Ray.

Yeah the singing was s**t but still some good and silly moments in the ep.

Vandal Savage was pleasant suprise coz the way they used him was funny. Funny to see the actor return after they took the piss out of him in season 2.

The commercial was funny but i had seen it in the promo.

Would have been good if the real trinity showed up for a small cameo at Hey World.

The Monitor was there which comfirms they will be in the crossover. Big tick! Lol at him then eating the popcorn.

Zari better be back...John too but i feel he prob wont.

I like the set up for next season coz I immediately thought of Bill and Ted's excellent adventure.

Yeah, to me it looks to me as if Legends big bad will be Astra which is cool, Supergirl will be part Lena, part that other Martian dude, and probably a third one. And I have a sneaking suspicion it will be a five part crossover with Batgirl somehow.

Yeah, to me it looks to me as if Legends big bad will be Astra which is cool, Supergirl will be part Lena, part that other Martian dude, and probably a third one. And I have a sneaking suspicion it will be a five part crossover with Batgirl somehow.

The leader of Leviathan will be SGs big bad imo.

Dont think the Batwoman ep will be part of tbe crossover but she will be in it.

l've come to accept it's a different show now, it's gone from a daggy, charming show on DC's lesser characters to a full blown teen sitcom with random people.

The last few eps almost felt like a backdoor pilot to a Constantine reboot and two shows in one. Thought it showed CW despite their target demographic could do Constanine justice in his own show. Loved they were able to use actual footage from the NBC pilot of him and Astra.

Pretty cool to see Savage pop up, while the scene was funny, felt a waste on one of the best villains they've had in the entire Arrowverse IMO.

Not worth bumping the Arrow/Flash threads but felt ironic that Arrow actually had the best finish of the Arrowverse (despite a brief return to form early in the season)

Kinda feel like the shows collectively have eeked out as much as they can and would have preferred they all wrapped up at the same time with an epic season length crossover and go out with a bang.

l've come to accept it's a different show now, it's gone from a daggy, charming show on DC's lesser characters to a full blown teen sitcom with random people.

The last few eps almost felt like a backdoor pilot to a Constantine reboot and two shows in one. Thought it showed CW despite their target demographic could do Constanine justice in his own show. Loved they were able to use actual footage from the NBC pilot of him and Astra.

Pretty cool to see Savage pop up, while the scene was funny, felt a waste on one of the best villains they've had in the entire Arrowverse IMO.

Not worth bumping the Arrow/Flash threads but felt ironic that Arrow actually had the best finish of the Arrowverse (despite a brief return to form early in the season)

Kinda feel like the shows collectively have eeked out as much as they can and would have preferred they all wrapped up at the same time with an epic season length crossover and go out with a bang.
I think the best way to describe it was that it was the least worst. Although I did enjoy parts of the SG finale.

I think the best way to describe it was that it was the least worst. Although I did enjoy parts of the SG finale.

Yeah bang on. Arrow finale episode in its entirety was poor, but the final scene with Oliver/Felicity/Monitor was pretty good. Ill admit I've given up on SG, i didnt bother pre Arrowverse, and just couldnt get into it after the crossovers.

These shows are the best when they're somewhat grounded and not full of cheese or repetitive action sequences.

Further to that, i think all these shows suffer from having bloated cast sizes from when they first started. Having 3 or 4 stories happening concurrently doesn't serve the overall season arcs.

Yeah bang on. Arrow finale episode in its entirety was poor, but the final scene with Oliver/Felicity/Monitor was pretty good. Ill admit I've given up on SG, i didnt bother pre Arrowverse, and just couldnt get into it after the crossovers.

These shows are the best when they're somewhat grounded and not full of cheese or repetitive action sequences.

Further to that, i think all these shows suffer from having bloated cast sizes from when they first started. Having 3 or 4 stories happening concurrently doesn't serve the overall season arcs.

Arrows finale should have been 2 parts otherwise it was fine. By that I mean the Emiko stuff should have been wrapped up the week before to give it its proper dues.
Then wrap up the future arc and then oliver felicity diggle in the present day.

Its funny despite season 4 and stuffing up the back end of season 3 Arrow has been the most consistent of all the shows imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll admit last nights episode didn't hold my attention.
I looked up and saw the Monitor eating popcorn but totally missed Savage.

He was in the cell in hell that Ray was being held in. They were playing Jenga. It was pretty funny actually. The scene wasnt short though.

He was in the cell in hell that Ray was being held in. They were playing Jenga. It was pretty funny actually. The scene wasnt short though.

Tells you how much attention i paid.

First time I’ve utilized the +15 second feature when watching an episode let alone a season finale.
That’s was all sorts of average.
Mona needs to die
The singing was cringey as *.
Why Sarah didn’t grab the staff after disarming Tabitha I have no idea.
And then Nate not giving a single * about Zari not being there??

Hope the Monitor finishes them all off.
All season finales were s**t.

First time I’ve utilized the +15 second feature when watching an episode let alone a season finale.
That’s was all sorts of average.
Mona needs to die
The singing was cringey as ****.
Why Sarah didn’t grab the staff after disarming Tabitha I have no idea.
And then Nate not giving a single **** about Zari not being there??

Hope the Monitor finishes them all off.
All season finales were ****.
Zari has been wiped from all their memories due to her not staying in the Temporal Zone.

Brandon Routh and Courtney Ford are leaving this season :(

That is going to suck but at least it looks like Ray and Nora will be together.

When's the big crossover event due? They're the only things worth watching any more in the CW Universe.

Such a shame LoT followed Flash and Arrow in turning to s**t, I don't think I've seen an episode of it since Mona became a shewolf.

Starts with Supergirl on December 9.

Turns out is wasnt even his call he is being written off. The treated his character like s**t for the lasf year now they do this.

But they think Mona is a good idea ...f off.
I hope it’s the last season. Last years writing was putrid and the Mona storyline was an embarrassment to the whole show and any current and previous cast associated with it.

Hasn’t been the same since Professor Stein left IMO. Even Rip had presence.
Barely unrecognizable now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back